United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This feels like 1973 revisited with Liverpool winning the League and the two Manchester clubs nowhere.
However, if the rags lose their next game, we could be looking at 1974

Was with a usually reasonable season ticket holding rag yesterday

His take was:
- young manager (11 years of experience)
- team in transition (6 years?!?)
- LOLlie has had no cash to spend (150m this summer?)
- blooding youth the United way (because they’ve sold or loaned out all their players)
- they’ll sign Neymar in the winter window (LMFAO)

total denial

Excellent, the longer they are in denial, the longer it is before they can even begin to sort it out.

Because Woo War in bringing in the $$$$.

He can sell the shit performances to an official bog roll supplier.

"Manchester United are pleased to announce Canestan as an official sponsor. CEO of Canestan applauds this multi million pound deal as "A symbiotic merging of two great brands."

Manchester United CEO states "With a history of irritating ****s both on the pitch, and 800 million worldwide followers make this deal makes perfect sense for all parties. Our players will wear the brand name on their pre match training kit. The bigger the ****, the larger the ad."

The deal is costing Canestan seven million ponds alone on Jesse Lindgard's kit. Where the brand name will be able to be seen in space...

Hahaha! Brilliant!

Been thinking about this and the only man who can step up now and save their season is tied to a contract however if they were to approach the fa maybe they would release Phil Neville from his contract of ruining the women's team.

Yeah, good point but I'll add that I - and I'm sure many others - gloated far more at them losing a game when we were dogshit in the lower divisions and they were winning everything compared to when it happens these days. That defeat of theirs yesterday only made me feel a tiny bit better because they're that shit these days it's pretty much expected. They're good to laugh at but only relevant to us when we play them or when we need them to take points off Liverpool. Total role reversal as I guess that's how they used to view us.

But it was a big deal yesterday, IMHO.

Losing to Newcastle, who no one can deny are terrible, and John Hurt winning against the rags for the first time ever in his long managerial career

Was with a usually reasonable season ticket holding rag yesterday

His take was:
- young manager (11 years of experience)
- team in transition (6 years?!?)
- LOLlie has had no cash to spend (150m this summer?)
- blooding youth the United way (because they’ve sold or loaned out all their players)
- they’ll sign Neymar in the winter window (LMFAO)

total denial

Please give this bloke all the encouragement you can, do not mock him or his team, tell him he is correct and that soon, under Olly they will be challenging us. Agree with everything he says (just try to sound sincere) the longer the delusion goes on the more damage is done. With any luck when they realise how shit they are it will be too late.

Who would you say was the last great signing that Utd made? I'm struggling to think of anyone. You might say Van Persie, but even he was largely a one-season wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.