Another transitional season? No.

So we don't have problems? why did we not buy at least one CB this summer?
Why did he play Walker when he was obviously suffering from illness when we have Cancelo as a perfect back up, why did the later play at LB?
Why did we buy Angelino?
Why did Foden not get his chance yesterday?

Pep has been magnificent but he is not beyond criticism.
He has already proved himself,you said he needs to prove himself which is bollocks

He is paid 20m a season for a reason, he is the best, now he needs to show now just how good he is.

We look exhausted, have injuries but now we will see just how good this guy is.
Pep has a reputation as a short term manager, lets hope he proves that reputation is very wrong.

Does he have that reputation? Or is it that he has only managed clubs for a short period?

We are not even in any kind of crisis, we have lost two games 8 games into a season, that is all

We don't look exhausted, and niether does Pep.

My only criticism of sunday is he made an error not replacing kev with berny from the line up.

Wolves played a smash and grab, we facilitated that though through complacency, we are far from in trouble and Pep need to do what he does, we have got through worse, just need a little faith.

Does he have that reputation? Or is it that he has only managed clubs for a short period?

We are not even in any kind of crisis, we have lost two games 8 games into a season, that is all

We don't look exhausted, and niether does Pep.

My only criticism of sunday is he made an error not replacing kev with berny from the line up.

Wolves played a smash and grab, we facilitated that though through complacency, we are far from in trouble and Pep need to do what he does, we have got through worse, just need a little faith.
So far he is a short term manager, not a criticism, just a fact.
I totally disagree about the exhaustion, the whole set up looks mentally tired, and that is hardly surprising given last season's run in, watching it was exhausting!
Pep has lost a little of his sparkle, seems deep in thought, and the Far East pre season was a total disaster. Whoever organised that trip should be looking for a new job.

So far he is a short term manager, not a criticism, just a fact.
I totally disagree about the exhaustion, the whole set up looks mentally tired, and that is hardly surprising given last season's run in, watching it was exhausting!
Pep has lost a little of his sparkle, seems deep in thought, and the Far East pre season was a total disaster. Whoever organised that trip should be looking for a new job.
He is in his 4th year here,barca and bayern were very political,he has free reign here,we have half a first team out injured,what do you expect exactly? you never have anything positive or understanding to say

Sadly i think you are correct,people still bang the sancho drum but this would be 100 times worse
If hes resigned to going we should push him towards madrid or psg and getting a nice transfer fee out of it. We should try to avoid selling him io bayern if we can. If we get a good fee out of it wont be as bad as sancho going and becoming one of the best young players on the planet.

He is in his 4th year here,barca and bayern were very political,he has free reign here,we have half a first team out injured,what do you expect exactly?
Whats happening now isnt really peps fault its the clubs fault for not buying a centre back in the summer being so reliant on laporte and not having another world class centre back is whats killing us right now. That and basically the left side of the team being injured.

If hes resigned to going we should push him towards madrid or psg and getting a nice transfer fee out of it. We should try to avoid selling him io bayern if we can. If we get a good fee out of it wont be as bad as sancho going and becoming one of the best young players on the planet.
Money doesn't really worry me,in terms of proven talent,young and with a massively high ceiling it would be gutting to lose him,sancho was a promising 17 old,never played for the first team,no more no less

He is in his 4th year here,barca and bayern were very political,he has free reign here,we have half a first team out injured,what do you expect exactly? you never have anything positive or understanding to say
I would love nothing more than hear tomorrow he has signed up for another 3 years, but I fear he won't stay longer than the end of his contract, especially if the new about his wife is correct.
The last 2 seasons have been magnificent, an honour to be part of but that is now in the past. We look a shadow of last year, and in my humble opinion we shot ourselves in the foot by not recruiting at least 1 CB, and that was before Kompany left.
To go into the season with 3 CB was crazy for a club challenging on all 4 fronts. Laporte is outstading, Stones an enigma and Otto is Otto, a liability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.