Help needed to stop me getting banned!!!

In my mid teen we used to jib in showcase cinemas, the exits after films were the fire escapes, we used to go in and behind the curtains till no one was in then sit back and enjoy the film.

Got collared and kicked out half the time mind.

Everyone has snuck in/on something at one point, I haven't jibbed for a long time but I won't pretend I never did it and won't criticise anyone who has

That is nonsense the Moston rats have jibbed in for decades now, it is very Manc and not just scouse and lets not kid ourselves it happens up and down the country too.
Then they’re all thieves. IMO. And Scouse.

Honest question thwn to all these honest non jibbers, did you ever blag ypur clipper card when it was spent and use it anyway?

Well I am a bit old for a clipper card but who hasn't said they were 15 on a bus as a 16 year old was full fare ? Who hasn't told the driver you were going to a cheaper stop than the one you actually got off and put it into context why do you think you have to give a DOB to City when you join the membership or get a season ticket, it is because loads were stilling paying kids prices years after.
How many Jibbed into Wembley for our first final (first under the Sheikh) and no doubt all the finals before then.

It’s not a criminal offence it’s a civil matter and I was only jibbing in coz I couldn’t get a ticket, I only couldn’t get a ticket coz my previous ban fucked up me points, I do have a season ticket and have had it for 25 years my daughter wasn’t with me at the time
I don’t want sympathy I just wanted to see if I could get a fellow blue who may have seen a copper being a dick to just say what they seen but it sounds like half of you think I should get hung for sneaking in old Trafford

Not hanged.

That would be silly.

Just banned.

When I was a child before I knew better I definitely did. When an adult, no. ‘Jibbing’ is stealing. It’s theft. It’s Scouse. Very Scouse. Any manc that does it, is also very Scouse.

I take it you are quite young. It is not just a scouse thing. Football fans in the 70's and 80's were working class and skint, jibbing was done by City fans at the turnstile, on the train or bus and anytime it helped get them to a match.

In my mid teen we used to jib in showcase cinemas, the exits after films were the fire escapes, we used to go in and behind the curtains till no one was in then sit back and enjoy the film.

Got collared and kicked out half the time mind.

Everyone has snuck in/on something at one point, I haven't jibbed for a long time but I won't pretend I never did it and won't criticise anyone who has

Its one thing for a kid to do it.

Completely different for a grown adult.

Never “jibbed” and what the fuck was a clipper card?

zbjocbcq9rl21.jpg

How has anyone form Greater Manchester born before 1999 not heard of a clippercard?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.