Help needed to stop me getting banned!!!

I take it you are quite young. It is not just a scouse thing. Football fans in the 70's and 80's were working class and skint, jibbing was done by City fans at the turnstile, on the train or bus and anytime it helped get them to a match.
Depends what you class as young. 35. I remember people doing it, all too well, but it’s still thieving. You’re comparing ‘jibbing’ in 2019 to that of 40 years ago, but it was thieving then and it’s thieving now. Just because everyone did it, doesn’t change anything.

I take it you are quite young. It is not just a scouse thing. Football fans in the 70's and 80's were working class and skint, jibbing was done by City fans at the turnstile, on the train or bus and anytime it helped get them to a match.
Seen it many a time when at Maine Road,with loads of fans actually getting in underneath the turnstiles while someone was handing their money/ticket in to the gateman.
Even seen gatemen take a couple of bob to let people in.
Nothing new.

I lived in Clinton Avenue, so walked to every home game.

Went to away matches on Finglands coaches.

Jibbing...a cute name for stealing, gaining entry without a ticket.

As for a banning order, I doubt you have much to fear, as you don’t BUY tickets anyway!

”Don’t do the crime, if you can’t do the time!”

Tbh, I’m surprised you’re looking for help as you readily admit you nicked in, but desire to hide behind “it’s a civil issue, not criminal” and have other, upstanding, people help you out of your predicament? Ballsy!!

I’d politely suggest there is a lesson to be learned, which it appears you didn’t learn the first time you got in trouble. Maybe we should just create some new rules so that you get off Scott-free, so you can keep going to games for nowt?!

BTW, this happened right in front of me at Wembley and I was not well pleased. Lad just butted into line, threw me a wink and a grin, and squeezed through with my niece.

Obviously, I didn’t shop him, but niece had no idea what was going on and it wasn’t easy to explain without teaching her what cunts some people are!

And, yes, I’m feeling a little judgmental.
Another self righteous posh twat

Seen it many a time when at Maine Road,with loads of fans actually getting in underneath the turnstiles while someone was handing their money/ticket in to the gateman.
Even seen gatemen take a couple of bob to let people in.
Nothing new.
yeah Stockport County away......turnstile guys taking loads off City fans with no tickets. Rest were climbing over the wall.

yeah Stockport County away......turnstile guys taking loads off City fans with no tickets. Rest were climbing over the wall.

We had someone on the turnstyle in the north stand. Doubling up etc he made a few bob no wonder we nearly went bust.Also the exit turnstyle in the kippax was bent you could wriggle under it?? Oh what it was like to be slim

zbjocbcq9rl21.jpg

How has anyone form Greater Manchester born before 1999 not heard of a clippercard?
Feck me mate that has brought memories flooding back. Had one of them to go and from school for years. Had a crappy plastic cover to keep it in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.