United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roumour has it he scored an important goal in a cup final 20 years ago, refuses to park in the pisscans spot, works for £62.79 per week, pays his own petrol though and mentions that the 'lads are working hard / have worked hard / tried their best / play for the shirt' at least fkin 76 times per post match interview when trying to talk his way out of another shit show ffs... Soon be over Ole and you can go back to delivering the Norwegian Bugle.. Hope the newsagent hasn't sold ur bike!

Get's It

Totally out of his depth and he knows it. For the life of me I cannot see (knowing the last three managers had not improved them), why they bring in a 4th with a CV not fit for the job and worse than his three predecessors and expected him to effect a turnaround.
Clear as day. The rag fans were on the point of going all green and gold again and asking difficult questions about the strategy of Woodward and the glazers. The appointment of Ole was genius - cheap, got the happy clappers back onside, and he didn't come with an expensive summer shopping list like a decent manager would've done. Someday soon the penny will drop with the rags that Utd is just another piece of the glazer portfolio that they will keep until they can't bleed it for any more cash.

Touched a nerve? I have been to more city games than you and that is a fact, were you at 5 1 vs rags I was. Were you at Gillingham 99 I was ,were you at Huddersfield 10 1 I was were.you at semi vs rags I was, were you at Tottenham 81 cup final I was, were you at the game when we were beating Bournemouth 3-0 at half time to go up amd drew 3-3 you get the picture, I will have my opinion

yes, no, yes, yes, yes ( and the replay ) yes - not entirely sure what the point is thats trying to be made though.

What I found hard to believe was that their global (online) fan base has increased. How the fuck is that possible watching this shit for the last 6 years?

All someone has to do is click ‘follow’. No time, money, effort or emotion invested. Most of these people probably ‘follow’ all the big teams

Evening Tommo, not caught up with you for a while, did you go to Halifax away in the cup mate?, that was pretty shit to be honest. Most of the games you mentioned I was there, must have walked past each other on occasion mate.. haha! I remember being at Notts County away when we were going for promotion and were getting dicked 3-0 at HT so a bit of a pitch invasion took place.. different era..

Everyone who has supported and followed City over the years can reminisce, it's not about being the biggest and bestest blue,it's about being a blue..

Anyway, I read your posts and what comes across to me is your passion for City, nothing wrong with that mate!! We all get pissed when we lose, I understand your frustration... You should always find time to laugh at the rags though
Evening mate, didn't go to Halifax, but remember as a kid me and my mates wagged school to go to a midweek game to Norwich away and we lost, we got stuck on a coach with Helen ring your bell, and she would not let the driver stop all the way home, lads were dying for a piss and starving and she was having none of it, good times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.