#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes football intelligence to get in the right spot and score as Nketiah showed.

Hudson Odoi was brilliant, showed great awareness of when to take on and when to shoot.

I love Foden, but let's not circle jerk about on this, there were others with great "intelligence" and "talent" on show.

Relax with the insults as well, if your ego is so weak to not be able to handle a slight criticism to your comment then you will find life difficult.

You were criticising me? I thought you were disagreeing with me. So that was your intention. I gathered as much. Hence my spiky response. Ah, so you were attention seeking.

Comparing Nketiah's positioning (which was standard) with what Foden was doing to open up the play? I think we have different standards when it comes to what high levels of football intelligence means.

The reference to masturbating people over Foden because I praised him. What an odd thing to say. Where else have I praised him so highly on this forum. You clearly have an issue with someone praising one of our own players. I do think you are one of those clueless, miserable bastards I sometimes have the misfortune to sit near to at games.

You were criticising me? I thought you were disagreeing with me. So that was your intention. I gathered as much. Hence my spiky response. Ah, so you were attention seeking.

Comparing Nketiah's positioning (which was standard) with what Foden was doing to open up the play? I think we have different standards when it comes to what high levels of football intelligence means.

The reference to masturbating people over Foden because I praised him. What an odd thing to say. Where else have I praised him so highly on this forum. You clearly have an issue with someone praising one of our own players. I do think you are one of those clueless, miserable bastards I sometimes have the misfortune to sit near to at games.
I learned much about you from this response, clearly hit a nerve.

Obviously a blatant foul + yellow, but not the worst idea from Austria's #2 there to get out quickly and take him out before he got to the box because the way his teammates were defending, that was going to be a guaranteed penalty if he left them to it.

It's time to give the lad a good run in the side and see how he goes, he's got talent and he's not going to weaken the side let's blood him properly my feeling is that he'll flourish.

Obviously a blatant foul + yellow, but not the worst idea from Austria's #2 there to get out quickly and take him out before he got to the box because the way his teammates were defending, that was going to be a guaranteed penalty if he left them to it.
Agreed...Did u notice the England striker who arrived in the box at the top of the clip ..who throws his hands in the air in disappointment after Foden gets taken out...and then turns and walks away in a strop...Did he really think Foden could have done any more in that scenario..given that he had no visible support ....and maybe he could have shown a bit of interest in his injured team mate..?

Agreed...Did u notice the England striker who arrived in the box at the top of the clip ..who throws his hands in the air in disappointment after Foden gets taken out...and then turns and walks away in a strop...Did he really think Foden could have done any more in that scenario..given that he had no visible support ....and maybe he could have shown a bit of interest in his injured team mate..?

That was Nketiah, and he was pissed off because he’d just missed a penalty about 5 seconds before that Foden clip started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.