Gary Neville

Two years ago the same nonsense was being written about Niall Quinn. Even ex-blues are against us now, plus every other media organisation, pundit, referee, governing body and lets not forget how the draws are fixed. It really is never ending this nonsense.
So do you watch games on sky and did you see what he said after the everton game?

It's pretty annoying when Tyler says (as he often does) something on the lines of:

"City might appear comfortable but you just get the feeling that if (insert whomever we're playing here) could get a goal back, then a bit of panic could set in, and it could all still go very wrong for them."

It's just really obvious that he's hoping / willing it to happen.

Or he’s trying to keep the neutrals from switching over when we are routinely battering somebody.

Ex blue hincliffe has taken the money and follows the sky script,he was a disgrace after the everton game,he is not blue anymore
Picture-1.png

What did he talk about? Everything but the goal

It's pretty annoying when Tyler says (as he often does) something on the lines of:

"City might appear comfortable but you just get the feeling that if (insert whomever we're playing here) could get a goal back, then a bit of panic could set in, and it could all still go very wrong for them."

It's just really obvious that he's hoping / willing it to happen.
That user to infuriate me to no end, I'd bark stfu Tyler at least ten times during the 90 minutes. He's an absolute cock.

Picture-1.png

What did he talk about? Everything but the goal
He blurted out that he is very offended by bernies tweet and that should tell you how much weight it carried,he said it's racist
Now someone reminded me he left us to go to everton(i think) so his commentary made sense,he is always telling pep and our world class players what they are doing wrong,he is always willing whoever we play to score,it's the sky script

Have no problem with Tyler, when commentating on City.

Sometimes I agree, sometimes I disagree but even when that happens I do not believe it is due to some deep seated hatred of City manifesting itself. Just a different view.

When you start hating a pretty innocuous bloke like Martin Tyler or an ex-blue like Hinchcliffe its time to tale a step back.

The Guys a c@*t and hates City with a passion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.