• Gundogan

• David Silva

• Bernardo Silva

• Jesus

• Sterling

• Stones

• Foden

Results are only viewable after voting.
We HAVE to start taking more of our chances. The reason why is no matter how dominant we are in a game we always give the opposition at least two good chances. Today Ederson saved them but often teams have one or two shots on target and they end up in our net.

For the Zaha chance we had at least three reasonable chances to have got the ball away, but trying to be too intricate and lay off a delicate pass put us right in the mire. Ederson was rightly furious.

Look at today, a game we dominated from start to finish and should have scored six, yet one cross and one mix up and we could have ended up with a 2-2 draw. Crazy.

Spurs game says Hello

Some of our play is so beautiful that it makes you cry.

This is the beautiful game played the right way by artists at the top of their game.

We may not reach the points levels of previous years and the scouse cheats may well win the league but we are, have and will be witnessing the most awe inspired football ever.

As good as that barbarians try or that brazil goal against Italy, this is so wonderful to watch and we are so blessed

Be happy.

Was very disappointed with the Palace players throwing themselves to the floor `okay i expected that` but jumping up and surrounding the ref demanding a yellow, thought that was against the rules?

They always push the limits as far as they can when they play us at home. The refs always let them. Taylor was good in that respect because he got the yellow out for the second deliberate foul they did and they seemed to get the message. Spent the rest of the game whinging for him to card City instead of the usual physical assault. They showed their attitude at the start of the second half.

What I loved about yesterday was sterling and Jesus fist pumping celebrating our 2nd goal.
And only 27 pages? Softarse utd and Liverpool fans not bothering I presume?
Boo hoo.

Not according to the BBC who claim that Benteke’s powerful header struck the crossbar, bloody idiots.

Well you are the only person, Taylor and VAR aside that thought kev hung his foot out and it wasn't a penalty.

Bloody idiot!

Another thought on today's game , how many chances did we miss ? i can remember at least half a dozen "sitters" , Sterling and Jesus both should have had match balls today and Palace's keeper was head and shoulders their motm , if that had ended up 5-0 or 6-0 Hodgson couldnt have complained , we need to improve our finishing and quickly.

Why with the negative waves Moriaty?

Think bridge...

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.