• Gundogan

• David Silva

• Bernardo Silva

• Jesus

• Sterling

• Stones

• Foden

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only caught second half good win was a bit concerned pre match. Thought the non penalty decision on KDB was fucking woeful. Raheem went back to his old shoes laces tied finishing. Rodri and fern looked good at the back but as soon as benteke came on he nearly scores from a header. Silva was very good and a nice return to form, Jesus was excellent. I think we have made a mistake with Mendy.
If you were concerned pre match you should have read the PM thread.

Mendy played well yesterday, very controlled and disciplined like his performance at Dipperville last season. He did put in the odd “guess” cross when he just bangs it in hard and low but apart from that very measured.

Mendy played well yesterday, very controlled and disciplined like his performance at Dipperville last season. He did put in the odd “guess” cross when he just bangs it in hard and low but apart from that very measured.

Like I said I only saw the second half but I’m still on the fence with the Guy footballing wise. As a bloke he seems like a right character which is a plus for the dressing room. I’m desperate for him to be very good and injury free. Fingers crossed.

Like I said I only saw the second half but I’m still on the fence with the Guy footballing wise. As a bloke he seems like a right character which is a plus for the dressing room. I’m desperate for him to be very good and injury free. Fingers crossed.
I have reservations too but yesterday was a definite improvement.

Was very disappointed with the Palace players throwing themselves to the floor `okay i expected that` but jumping up and surrounding the ref demanding a yellow, thought that was against the rules?
Some of the free kicks they got for “fouls” were far worse than the blatant shove on KDB’s non penalty claim.

When I saw the lineup I pissed myself laughing, only Pep could use DM’s as centre halves and not only get away with it but make it look like the stroke of genius it was.

I thought we played very well overall.
Mascherano at Barca, a small midfielder who Pep converted to a Central Defender and Lahm at Bayern, left back to a Midfielder, Pep pulls a few rabbits from the hat.

Much better but he really does make some poor decision making with his passing and defensively I have not been convinced. All our defenders seem to have a clanger in them.

But yes much better yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.