Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, a Liverpool supporter is currently arguing on Twitter that the statement “The league is now back in City’s hands” is not a fact.

He’s literally said, several times, “it’s not a fact” and that any City supporter saying it is delusional.

I knew Dippers were thick but sometimes they really do surprise me.

Classy as ever, the way they systematically took it in turns to rough up the James kid.

Call me a cynic, but in the same week he was knocked flat playing for Wales.

They couldn't cope with his pace, so Van Dick and Matip decided to tackle and then body check him.

Sly dogs, at the right club.

He was violently body checked by Fabinho, too.

If you have someone man-marking Firmino, they don’t seem to pose much threat bar the counter attack.

Alexander-Arnold can be got at, and we saw today that Van Dijk and Matip can be exposed by explosive pace.

It’s a shame they score so many late goals.

Haha, a Liverpool supporter is currently arguing on Twitter that the statement “The league is now back in City’s hands” is not a fact.

He’s literally said, several times, “it’s not a fact” and that any City supporter saying it is delusional.

SB, that’s Field’s Medal mathematics you’re asking for...

Been saying all week to my nervous Blue pals that we're in a 30 game season now, all we have to do is get 9 more points than The Scouse Filth (as I said last January when we went into a 14 game season and won the lot!)

This has been week 1 of that 30 game season and we've won well at a very tricky away fixture while gaining 2 more points than The Bus Wreckers. Long way to go, lots of football to be played, one game at a time.. But we've been here in this position 3 times since 2012.. And we never give up. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.