Glasgow ... WOW very surprised.

I like Liverpool too, wonderful city and what I like is that it still feels like Liverpool, its full of Scousers and everywhere you go there are Scouse accents, one of our cities which hasn't lost it's identity

I’m not so sure about that. From my perspective, I was served in shops and pubs by numerous non Scouse accents. It’s a university city so I’m assuming they were part time staff.

There’s lots of immigration in Liverpool over the years. The Scouse accent is part Irish, part Welsh and part Jamaican. If they say “speak” then there’s a ch at the end like the Welsh letter.

I’m not so sure about that. From my perspective, I was served in shops and pubs by numerous non Scouse accents. It’s a university city so I’m assuming they were part time staff.

There’s lots of immigration in Liverpool over the years. The Scouse accent is part Irish, part Welsh and part Jamaican. If they say “speak” then there’s a ch at the end like the Welsh letter.
It’s fucking horrible, regardless of its origins, same goes for Dipperland as well, hate the fucking place, it’s a shithole bar the actual Centre.

The excessively strong Manc accent is nasty too. A hideous whine spoken through the nose. Add in some cheesy prick with a widows peak and goatee beard and I refuse to listen to anything they have to say.

Someone like Brian Kidd speaks like a nice Mancunian. He’s warm in nature.

You do realise the scouse accent existed pre- immigration?

Wife went to see her in Manchester shortly after the show started she stopped singing and addressed the audience - "I've not come to hear you fucking lot sing, you have all come to see me so shut the fuck up".

Absolutely charming lady!

She has a point though. I fucking hate out of tune people singing next to me at concerts. Had some tone deaf bloke next to me at a Paul Heaton gig once singing fucking Happy Hour down my ear

Shite hole and I live here.... and clean the streets,
Needles, dog shit, human shite, fanny pads, condoms, dead rats. U get the picture

don’t get me wrong some of Glasgow is nice,(the outskirsts) like East Renfrewshire, high Pollokshields, Bearsden, East Kilbride are decent places with good folk.

Shite hole and I live here.... and clean the streets,
Needles, dog shit, human shite, fanny pads, condoms, dead rats. U get the picture

don’t get me wrong some of Glasgow is nice,(the outskirsts) like East Renfrewshire, high Pollokshields, Bearsden, East Kilbride are decent places with good folk.

It's not a shithole. East Kilbride is a souless eyesore. You paint a fucking false image of the city. There are places that need help like many cities but to say it's a shithole is out of order.

It's not a shithole. East Kilbride is a souless eyesore. You paint a fucking false image of the city. There are places that need help like many cities but to say it's a shithole is out of order.

All cities have nice areas and not so nice. Glasgow shits all over London for me. People are far nicer too. Yer not wrong about East Kilbride though :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.