Morgan Rogers | Signed by Middlesbrough

If Sane were to leave maybe this guy?

Big ask but he’s the best I’ve seen for his age. I think he’s the first youngster I’ve thought he will probably make it into our squad. Actually 2nd as Sancho was first.

If Sane were to leave maybe this guy?

Big ask but he’s the best I’ve seen for his age. I think he’s the first youngster I’ve thought he will probably make it into our squad. Actually 2nd as Sancho was first.
From what little I saw he didn't look particularly quick. Maybe it's his age but I think his dribbling and goal-scoring are his main assets.

How's this lad been playing, I'm sure he scored a few wks back, looks a very good prospect, strong n burly type of player.

Settled in okay so far I think. Not blown anyone away, but clearly talented.

Probably not the thread for it, but as you’re here I’ll ask anyway - why do you think the EDS are struggling so badly in PL2 this season?

Probably not the thread for it, but as you’re here I’ll ask anyway - why do you think the EDS are struggling so badly in PL2 this season?
The answer I think from serious regular watchers would be the manager! Maybe that's right as there must be something wrong as match after match we look the better side , even going into 2 goal leads, but somehow lose the game. Southampton was the worst example, 2 up with 10 minutes to go and lost 4.3 but even against Brighton on Saturday we were much the better side but somehow failed to score and then on a rare Brighton foray we let a soft goal in.

I have wondered if its partly a fitness thing as we do get worse as games go on.

Had big hopes too, but if im being honest he's been a tad underwhelming since joining. Clearly talented, but not really seen the promise many expected when signing him. Maybe he's struggling to adapt to life here or sumat. Hasn't been bad or anything, but the expectations were *very* high.

Had big hopes too, but if im being honest he's been a tad underwhelming since joining. Clearly talented, but not really seen the promise many expected when signing him. Maybe he's struggling to adapt to life here or sumat. Hasn't been bad or anything, but the expectations were *very* high.

Similar to Ben Knight - it’s naive taking them into our academy to be one of many stars shoehorned into a team, when they’ve shone as the focal point at their previous clubs. We’d be better leaving them where they are with additional financial incentives to their club to develop them, or loan them out straight away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.