Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice on the Origi non foul yesterday, the United player made minimal contact with his left leg, he dives dramatically, rolls around and clutches his right ankle, think the diving and cheating mentality is drilled into them, any contact, go to ground and roll hall around, that's gotta be coming from Klopp and his coaching team, deplorable club from top too bottom.

I don't think there was any need for him to go down the way he did, But there was contact and Lindelof was nowhere near the ball so I think it's a foul. The way I see it is if something like that happened to us I would go mental that the foul wasn't given.

I don't think there was any need for him to go down the way he did, But there was contact and Lindelof was nowhere near the ball so I think it's a foul. The way I see it is if something like that happened to us I would go mental that the foul wasn't given.
I wonder what VAR would make of Young's tackle on Aguero during the 3-2 loss to the Scum in the 2017/18 season?

Sent a few 19 more games to go texts to a few scousers I know, as yet I have had no reply. Put to the sword by an awful united side and their plastic trophy whipped away from them.

“It was a foul”.....really? Looked like a dive to me.
Remember when the scousers said that Mané on Ederson wasn’t a foul?..... hypocritical much?
Well we're hardly just one being. I didn't say that so I guess I'm not hypocritical there. Went down easily enough but it was a foul. VAR was used to check and deemed it not a foul. Ridiculous.

He has to go down to win a free kick but diving like he did put the ref off. There is a balance. The dippers rely on winning free kicks in those positions. Their game is to hoof the ball forwards quickly to stretch the opposition and to avoid being caught on the counter their front three always try to take a free kick and fall over. If the refs get wise to it their gameplan will suffer hugely.

He has to go down to win a free kick but diving like he did put the ref off. There is a balance. The dippers rely on winning free kicks in those positions. Their game is to hoof the ball forwards quickly to stretch the opposition and to avoid being caught on the counter their front three always try to take a free kick and fall over. If the refs get wise to it their gameplan will suffer hugely.
There was no need to go down the way he did he could of just went down and not made it so dramatic then the ref possibly would of given the free kick.

"Screwed over by VAR" - give me a break. Do we really want goals ruled out because someone 70 yards away has crumpled in a heap at the slightest touch ffs?

Come back and whinge about VAR when you've had half a dozen (at least) piss-poor decisions go against you, not one perfectly reasonable decision. Jesus wept.
It already has but yesterday it stopped us getting 3 points.
Stopped City against Spurs too.

I wonder what VAR would make of Young's tackle on Aguero during the 3-2 loss to the Scum in the 2017/18 season?
Would probably say it was ok and the ref was right. It'll impact a goal of it's an offside or handball, and rightfully so, but it should be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.