Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They think of themselves as football royalty.

In that article sent to Jacob Reese Mogg it said that 'traditionally' their fans would sing 'god save our team' when singing the national anthem - they really do think that they are royalty.

I'm not sure what the measure is of a 'big club' - but it seems to be defined by silverware above all other things (stadium capacity, following, expensive players, history etc etc).... The term seems to have redefined itself.

I remember when Forest were a big club, the biggest club in Europe for a while. And, as for history, isn't Nottingham County the oldest club in the league?
Nottingham County? Lol
They woukd be the oldest in the league had they not got relegated to the conference in May!

The top picture was at the Swamp for many years, showing the rags' "sense of (sic (or sick)) humour" over our plight .
The bottom picture was a banner of when the clock had counted down.

I am referring to the scoreboard at the north stand end of the ground which depicted a clock going from 44 to 0, immediately after the final whistle on 13th May 2012, showing the number of years since we last won the league until the current date.

But you know this already, don't you?

Thanks for the information yes I had forgotten that !

There is absolutely no way that a player, even in peak condition, even with some of the world’s best medical care, even in the keeper role, would be playing today in a league match if they hurt their ankle bad enough for it to swell “like an elephant’s foot” on Wednesday night.

I am shocked, absolutely SHOCKED to find that Liverpool fabricated yet another sob story.

Standard Chartered hit with another £10M plus fine by the treasury for sanctions breaches

https://news.sky.com/story/standard-chartered-faces-treasury-fine-over-sanctions-breaches-11787218

What have RAWK got to say it all?

Put in the same place as.....
0f726033e0cf8f241b571cc7650bdfd0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.