39 found dead in lorry in Essex

that’s speculation.

Nope. try it. If you are in the cab you will hear it. If 30 odd people were hammering on the trailer walls he would have heard it. So would anyone else in the vicinity. They are not soundproofed.

Speculation time...

So it begs the question...why did they not shout. Told not to? Fell on deaf ears? Dead quite early in the trip? Because if I was in that hell hole I would have shouted myself speechless every time the truck came to a halt.

Nope. try it. If you are in the cab you will hear it. If 30 odd people were hammering on the trailer walls he would have heard it. So would anyone else in the vicinity. They are not soundproofed.

Speculation time...

So it begs the question...why did they not shout. Told not to? Fell on deaf ears? Dead quite early in the trip? Because if I was in that hell hole I would have shouted myself speechless every time the truck came to a halt.

Denzil didn't.

Speculation time...

After hearing his albums of the day I’ve often speculated on him being deaf, I despise how low humanity can go just to make a few quid RIP

Speculation time...

Driver might had his music blaring.
Driver might be deaf or have bad hearing.
Etc etc.

just speculating though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.