Referee/Officials Thread 2019/20

Again, consistency of decision making by referees when it comes to our players versus opposition players is questionable at best.

If Dinho deserved that second yellow (which he probably did, *just*), Grealish should have been sent off for one of three fouls committed after his yellow, as well. Not to mention he was allowed to show [vitriolic] dissent toward the referee the entire match with little to no response, whereas our players more often than not are booked straight away for any fervent criticism directed at the officials.

What are yellow cards for now? A warning that you only have 3-5 more fouls / obscenity-filled rants before the ref has a stern word with you*?

*Rules and conditions differ for Manchester City players/staff. Cannot be combined with Manchester City loss. Please see our advert in Sports Betting Weekly for additional details.

He was fucking appalling yet again.

How does Grealish not walk because ive no issue with the second yellow for Ferny, it was one but Grealish got away with 3 after his first and constantly gobbing off as well.

That non free kick where he slipped and they nearly scored from the subsequent free kick was classic tactics for the bent ****s as well.

In the first half the Villa ’keeper spent about 40 seconds over every goal kick, there was an injury, there were three VAR reviews and even the ref stopped the game when Mings played a free kick from a moving ball... and the ref added ONE MINUTE on at the end of the first half!

Fucking joker!

The ball must have been in play for about 20 minutes out of 46 in the first half.

He was fucking appalling yet again.

How does Grealish not walk because ive no issue with the second yellow for Ferny, it was one but Grealish got away with 3 after his first and constantly gobbing off as well.

That non free kick where he slipped and they nearly scored from the subsequent free kick was classic tactics for the bent ****s as well.
There was some definite suspect behaviour by the referee yesterday.

Aside from the usual 'getting in the way' tactics (and this happened a lot), there was the lack of injury time in the 1th half when we were piling on the pressure. There was also 'clear disparity' in how fouls were interpreted for both teams, Grealish being the main case in point, but also the non-foul slip.

In any other match, I would say Fern was unlucky with his second booking; it could have gone either way. But given that Grealish got away with three clearly bookable offences, and numerous incidents of dissent, then something definitely doesn't smell right about that refereeing performance.

I was actually really surprised that the VAV decision for the second goal didn't go against us.

Aside from the usual 'getting in the way' tactics (and this happened a lot), there was the lack of injury time in the 1th half when we were piling on the pressure. There was also 'clear disparity' in how fouls were interpreted for both teams, Grealish being the main case in point, but also the non-foul slip.

In any other match, I would say Fern was unlucky with his second booking; it could have gone either way. But given that Grealish got away with three clearly bookable offences, and numerous incidents of dissent, then something definitely doesn't smell right about that refereeing performance.

I was actually really surprised that the VAV decision for the second goal didn't go against us.
VAR hasn't looked at anything harder than 3 of our goals this season,the 2 early ones and yesterday,they have taken several mins trying to rule them out by a mm
The ref was terrible but i think it's on purpose

Can’t remember may have been the spurs at home game 2-2 wasn’t Scott ( ref) the VAR ref in that game dodgy as fuck,they are like a closed shop all covering each other’s backs,didn’t they all fuck off to Thailand was it before the start of season it’s like a wee cosy click they have ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.