League Cup QF Draw - Oxford United (A)

Raggy Ball pulls out the lowest ranking team still left in the comp? For a home tie at The Swamp? Pure coincidence - it's the luck of the draw! And Klopp is threatening to pull out of the comp because of fixture congestion. My arse to both.
Sorry to ruin your rant but David James pulled out Colchester, Zoe did her bit making sure rags were at home though.

I remember when we fielded a youth team in fa cup. Playing in CL, 2 days later, we got no help and slaughtered for disrespecting the Cup.
Yep after our request to change the date of the fixture was refused. Watch now as they give their beloved Dippers permission to move the game and again show double standards

no enclosed corners or even a fourth stand yet - like a windy day in Stoke?
DioblN2XkAEZClU

So if Liverpool withdraw as Klopp said they would ... would it give a bye to Villa into semis or will their spot be taken by Arsenal in QF v Villa?

Two ties on TV? Which two??

Oxford v City
United v Colchester
Villa v Liverpool
Everton v Leicester

I think ours is 4th choice whichever way Sky looks at it ...

Two ties on TV? Which two??

Oxford v City
United v Colchester
Villa v Liverpool
Everton v Leicester

I think ours is 4th choice whichever way Sky looks at it ...
I think there'll be three to choose from as Villa v Dippers wont take place that week.

Now let's see if Klopp bottles it, he won't want to play kids against Villa so will blame the league and ...........

Well, he probably fielded the weakest team he could vs Arsenal and still beat them so I doubt it will change vs Villa. He really doesn't seem to care about this competition.

Dippers moaning about a fixture pile up, it’s easy, withdraw from the meaningless World Club Championships on the grounds it’s in Qatar, a Country that obviously doesn’t meet the Dippers moral and ethical standards.

They may lose a chunk of wonga but refusing to go would be the right thing to do, all we hear about is City Oil money, human rights, etc. Well Qatar has those plus a member of the Royal Family who is also the Owner/Chairman of PSG and is under investigation for bribery and corruption in more than one sport. Perfect fit for the Dippers and their Sponsors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.