Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two dubious penalties to win two games, a very late goal today, gabbys goal chalked off against spurs and the table looks completely different .
They have been riding their luck for two years and only have the champions league to show.
We got trophies coming out of our arse.
9 points or 3 points next week makes no difference to me, they bottle big leads all the time, let them celebrate winning the league in November.
We got the balls for the long haul.
That's better!

Neither Sky nor commentators are under any obligation to be impartial. They are there to be excited and whip up viewing figures. Especially last season we were buried in the sane superlative hyperbole. And what they said here is true. That’s what champions do - they don’t give up. Just like we didn’t give up last season and aren’t giving up now.

We have another real fight on our hands.
Buried in superlatives, City?, you sure about that?
Buried in negative shit maybe

My hope is that the fixture congestion that the club world cup will cause will make things difficult for them. 6 points is such a massive gap when you are competing against a team that pretty much never loses.

They have an annoying habit of late press lucky goals. If I'm being fair they are reaping what they sow with this tactic.
If I'm also being fair they are a team of cheating diving ****s who deserve a good spanking off city next weekend.
We need to be 3 goals in front as we go into the final 5 minutes. That’ll sort the cheating c**ts.

One things for sure we'll need to concentrate till the final whistle. The scum seem to find a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.