Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re not exactly ripping up trees and we’ve shown we’re beatable. Our defense is dodgy and our midfield haven’t the legs. With a 6 point lead, the run of games we have coming up and the fact they are effectively unbeatable what makes you think they shouldn’t be anything other than extremely confident?
Because we're the premier league champions and they know it.

We're one of the only teams in the premier league that actually play the dippers players and not their media engineered reputations.

We've got players to come back, they haven't. Klopp can't afford to pick up injuries to his key player, Pep can. We've got superior players in every department, we know what it takes to win the premier league, they don't.

How's that for starters?

Saw their first goal...futile I know, but once again a keeper stays rooted to his line and they end up with a header in the six yard box. You can see their crosses from a mile away, especially late in matches when they’re behind. I know it’s hard, but he surely could have punched that first one away.

Because we're the premier league champions and they know it.

We're one of the only teams in the premier league that actually play the dippers players and not their media engineered reputations.

We've got players to come back, they haven't. Klopp can't afford to pick up injuries to his key player, Pep can. We've got superior players in every department, we know what it takes to win the premier league, they don't.

How's that for starters?

Not great tbh. Laporte and Sane are miles away from fitness and we have a lot of games in that time. We have an appalling record at Anfield. We are a long way from having superior players in every position right now.

We are the champions and we are brilliant but we’re also vulnerable at the moment and until we we get Laporte back we’re in survival mode.

Not great tbh. Laporte and Sane are miles away from fitness and we have a lot of games in that time. We have an appalling record at Anfield. We are a long way from having superior players in every position right now.

We are the champions and we are brilliant but we’re also vulnerable at the moment and until we we get Laporte back we’re in survival mode.
I'll let you in on a secret that might help you feel better about our chances of winning the league (again) this season.

Klopp will be happy as larry about their win today.

Pep will be fucking fuming.

There lies the difference.

They have an annoying habit of late press lucky goals. If I'm being fair they are reaping what they sow with this tactic.
If I'm also being fair they are a team of cheating diving ****s who deserve a good spanking off city next weekend.
Two dubious penalties to win two games, a very late goal today, gabbys goal chalked off against spurs and the table looks completely different .
They have been riding their luck for two years and only have the champions league to show.
We got trophies coming out of our arse.
9 points or 3 points next week makes no difference to me, they bottle big leads all the time, let them celebrate winning the league in November.
We got the balls for the long haul.

Two dubious penalties to win two games, a very late goal today, gabbys goal chalked off against spurs and the table looks completely different .
They have been riding their luck for two years and only have the champions league to show.
We got trophies coming out of our arse.
9 points or 3 points next week makes no difference to me, they bottle big leads all the time, let them celebrate winning the league in November.
We got the balls for the long haul.
Amen, brother!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.