Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

Starting early ... I know we have Atalanta before this but this is the next PL game and lots of news coming out early ...

- Silva is out from this one apparently, Pep says won’t be available for Atalanta or Liverpool ... that means no Rodri, no Silva in midfield that’d have been first choice midfield ... so what now? KdB, Gundo and Foden? Or Bernardo in midfield and Mahrez up front?

- Oh, and the special bus welcome being prepared again ... idiots! But if they do, should be punished and City clearly were affected last time around in CL QF tie from that ... what will they do to prevent from the same happening again? The Merseyside police won’t do jack shit we already know that ...

With Merlin injured and Bernardo possibly facing a ban I think Mahrez will play.

A win for us means only 3 pts between us ... which is nothing for the remaining season ... a win for them means 9 pts difference ... which too with the amount of games left isn’t a title killer already but would dampen the spirits in our camp ... draw and remain 6 pts apart which is definitely better than being 9 pts behind ... but Pep has bigger balls than Klopp ... it’ll be Klopp who’d play for draw and Pep would go for the jugular ... and that’d tell me if we’re winning the league again! If Klopp goes for the kill and tried to get 9 pts ahead now, I think they’d have learnt from last year and are totally focused on winning the PL this season ... let’s see ...

OR Klopp could have left them by next week ... Bayern has just sacked their manager and could come for him, that’d be absolutely hilarious if his head gets turned and he wants to go back home to Germany ...

I don’t suppose reporting that to the Merseyside police will do anything apart from make sure that their numbers (police) are down! Probably about 10 police who will totally ignore what they are doing! :-( :-(

Of course we could always bus our players in on an ‘unmarked‘ coach earlier in the evening!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.