Future Strikers

our squad is capable of everything but when Aguero leaves, a true goal scorer will be missing. I like Jesus, he understands the work rate needed under Pep but for me isn't a quality finisher. If he played every game he would score more but so would most strikers in this team.

the only name that comes to mind who fits this is Timo Werner, he's ideal and would score so many for us.

LOL just read reports that Real Madrid have offered 70M plus Bale for Sterling......are we playing Liverpool anytime soon? The bullsh@t has begun.

Last edited:
Werner seems a great player but I expect it will be an odd year to sign him. Aguero is still here next season and Jesus is going nowhere. If his rumored release clause is true, he will definitely be sold somewhere next summer. Would be a great signing for United so I'm guessing they won't be in for him.

Watched Inter the other day, Lukaku got the goals and headlines, but Lautaro Martinez is a much better player, I reckon he'd be perfect. Intelligent, hard working, and so sharp in the box.

Watched Inter the other day, Lukaku got the goals and headlines, but Lautaro Martinez is a much better player, I reckon he'd be perfect. Intelligent, hard working, and so sharp in the box.
He very much reminds me of Aguero, may be his heir. Great player but will probably cost a ton of money

Badly need a new striker in the summer.

If Aguero isn't on form they we struggle to score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.