Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he want to be a trophy successful team player, or does he want to be the next Team Beckham of Celebrity footballers?

If it's celebrity we cash in. He will never be as good as he thinks he is without Pep pushing him to be better and better.

£150 million? I almost spit out my coffee. If you can get them to offer the £85 million Hoeness mentioned he could get him for less for the other day you take it and move on.
You put up a price to open a market value, but it is not just the Germans that might want a top class player that they have deliberately under valued

Who is going to pay 150 million for an injured player.
The way it is going we will do well to get half of that unless he signs a new deal.

You don't take a penny less than you value a player for,we told them £130m and he has to ask to leave,injury or not we are not going to take £85m
£130m was fine for last summer, but that ship has sailed. I'd rather keep him to try and win the league than sell in Jan, even if it means he goes for £50m next summer, but the valuations being tossed around on here are wildly unrealistic.

£130m was fine for last summer, but that ship has sailed. I'd rather keep him to try and win the league than sell in Jan, even if it means he goes for £50m next summer, but the valuations being tossed around on here are wildly unrealistic.

How much did Dembele, Hazard, Bissika, Maguire, Lukaku, Coutinho, and Suarez go for? if you believe there is only one buyer then yes they can dictate the price but Barca, real and PSG are all going to go after a quality player to replace ageing or failing players this Summer or even January

He is one of the best young talents in the world,they can cough up the amount he is worth or get fucked,their whole MO is to tap up in public and try and lower the value,we stood firm and they didn't cough up nor did sane put in a transfer request,there is a lot of mileage left in this story

He is one of the best young talents in the world,they can cough up the amount he is worth or get fucked,their whole MO is to tap up in public and try and lower the value,we stood firm and they didn't cough up nor did sane put in a transfer request,there is a lot of mileage left in this story
Right, but what he's worth this summer is obviously less than last summer. £130m isn't happening, and £100m isn't happening either for that matter unless he plays well the rest of the season and/or tears it up at the Euro's and we can entice another club into the bidding. Bayern's been talking to his mother/agent for the last six months, they know exactly how much we're offering and also how likely he is to sign that deal. Unless you think we're willing to let him go for free, which obviously isn't happening, we just don't have the leverage you think we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.