Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sane has not signed a new deal by January put him up for sale at £150 million and do not play him again, i love this lad and am all for him getting the best deal but we should want only those who want to play for us, and if he can not see Sane , Jesus, Sterling, as the best strike force in world football for the next decade plus City winning more CL than Bayern then he does not deserve to be with us, we will miss him just like when we missed out on Hazard

If Sane has not signed a new deal by January put him up for sale at £150 million and do not play him again, i love this lad and am all for him getting the best deal but we should want only those who want to play for us, and if he can not see Sane , Jesus, Sterling, as the best strike force in world football for the next decade plus City winning more CL than Bayern then he does not deserve to be with us, we will miss him just like when we missed out on Hazard
£150 million? I almost spit out my coffee. If you can get them to offer the £85 million Hoeness mentioned he could get him for less for the other day you take it and move on.

How long have you been a member of the Magic Circle ?

I really hope he signs a new deal. But if he wants a move i have no problem with that. I think he has the potential to be one of the best players in the world.
He has a natural talent that only the very best have. I think he should stay and realise that.
But he is young and maybe a bit naive, so will be easily lead by others in his family. I can completely understand why he would want play in his home country.
There is no such thing as loyalty in football anymore. We would drop him like a stone if his form dropped for a couple of seasons etc.
So all City can do is make sure he has a enticing offer on the table (maybe a little more than he is currently worth), and hope he signs.
If not wish him the very best and try and get as much money as possible.

£150 million? I almost spit out my coffee. If you can get them to offer the £85 million Hoeness mentioned he could get him for less for the other day you take it and move on.
You don't take a penny less than you value a player for,we told them £130m and he has to ask to leave,injury or not we are not going to take £85m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.