Talksport

BFS on this morning again banging on about Everton fans not liking his style of football and his constant xenophobic whining about foreign managers, the same rhetoric everytime he is on.

He is a vile individual and so bitter with the huge chip on his shoulder.
BFS hasn't got a huge chip on his shoulder as he's ate it

I still don’t get why City fans still listen to Talk Shite?

They have made it obvious from day one that they have an agenda against City, and so do their presenters and pundits.

The constant mocking of Citycompared to the pampering of the Rags and Littlewoods is sickening.

Almost everyday Talk Shite discuss the Rags and Littlewoods. Getting their plastic supporters from all over the country to ring in with mind numbing topics to discuss. Repeating the same narrative and shite time and again.

Talk Shite might as well start Talk United and Talk Liverpool. That way fans of other clubs might get a fair crack of the Talk Shite whip, and their club talked about more, and not always in a negative manner.

But worse than the constant fawning over the Rags and Littlewoods, is the contact attacks and belittling of City from the likes of Jim White, Danny Murphy, Simon Jordan, etc, who do constantly Talk Shite!

Last edited:

They have made it obvious from day one that they have an agenda against City, and so do their presenters and pundits.

The constant mocking of City, compared to the pampering of the Rags and Littlewoods, is sickening.

Almost everyday Talk Shite discuss the Rags and Littlewoods. Getting their plastic supporters from all over the country to ring in with mind numbing topics to discuss. Repeating the same narrative and ahite time and again.

Talk Shite might as well start Talk United and Talk Liverpool. Thatway fans of other clubs might get a fair crack of the Talk Shite whip, and their club talked about more, and not always in a negative manner.

But worse than the constant fawning over the Rags and Littlewoods, is the contact attacks and belittling of City

The constant mocking of City, compared to the pampering of the Rags and Littlewoods, is sickening.

Almost everyday Talk Shite discuss the Rags and Littlewoods. Getting their plastic supporters from all over the country to ring in with mind numbing topics to discuss. Repeating the same narrative and ahite time and again.

Talk Shite might as well start Talk United and Talk Liverpool. Thatway fans of other clubs might get a fair crack of the Talk Shite whip, and their club talked about more, and not always in a negative manner.

But worse than the constant fawning over the Rags and Littlewoods, is the contact attacks and belittling of City from the likes of Jim White, Danny Murphy, Simon Jordan, etc, who do constantly Talk Shite!

You realise how bad it's got when the best one to listen to is Durham.

Wow Tony Evans just been given free reign to absolutely bury us as club with no comeback whatsoever from H&J, fucking disgraceful radio
I was amazed with what I heard, in less than 10 seconds he accused us 1) pep's no good as we've won chump's league, 2) we'll be found guilty by UEFA before Christmas 3) we'll get a 1-3 year ban from chumps league

Absolutely no comeback from the presenters. That point I turned off.

(c) talkragshite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.