Talksport

God I fucking hate Jim White, Simon fucking sanctimonious Jordon and some plant from Bristol saying that now Saracens rugby club have been massively fined and docked 35 points for breaching their salary cap this some happen to City. Fucking hell anyone would think there was a big game coming up.

You almost need to show him respect for how consistent and open he's been in demeaning us on every level since the takeover. I prefer this to all these 'impartial' views of professional journalists. But If you've been listening the all show this morning, it was telling how Jim shut down one of the listeners when saying how our titles and cups should be taken away after talk about Saracens.

Apparently City will never be a proper big club because of the way we have evolved.
According to the experts at talkshite.

Apparently City will never be a proper big club because of the way we have evolved.
According to the experts at talkshite.

Thats hilarious...the fact is that in another 20-30 years we are going to be the most successful english side ever

and that is what they are afraid off, both the rags and the dippers

I wonder who Talkshite want to win the league, fucking hell they couldn’t have slagged us off more if they tried. We’re a Frankenstein club, a small club, Kipperty is a better coach/ manager than Pep, the cult club have bought far better, in Jordan’s words I don’t see many 8 million pound left backs at City. Right I’m ranting now he is a FUCKING FIRST CLASS ****.

Hated us since the Academies were rated and the top ones were given access to cherry pick from lower rated ones including (at the time ) Palace. He claimed that the changes allowed clubs with money like City to rob smaller clubs of their best young talent. And as well as that he is a nob so is as thick as the proverbial.

I wonder who Talkshite want to win the league, fucking hell they couldn’t have slagged us off more if they tried. We’re a Frankenstein club, a small club, Kipperty is a better coach/ manager than Pep, the cult club have bought far better, in Jordan’s words I don’t see many 8 million pound left backs at City. Right I’m ranting now he is a FUCKING FIRST CLASS ****.
Zinchenko = £1.7M

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.