Talksport

Durham and thick Yorkie have reversed roles tonight, Durham winding Blues up, Yorkie playing good cop, "City will win the league"

The rag love in wankfest is on full throttle today, rug head documentary this afternoon and now Goldstien and Olly fucking Mears doing a rag special and sucking each other off in the studio.

Why does anybody still listen to this crap. Total tripe when I stopped tuning in 18 months ago and it doesn't sound as if it's changed.

Barton really good again this morning

Yes. Particularly the bit where he advocates all comers to play for England national team.

Just think a Diego Costa at centre forward. Diaz maybe in a few years. Good idea Joey.

I did enjoy his French accent story. He is very good for finding excuses,got to hand that to him.

The rag love in wankfest is on full throttle today, rug head documentary this afternoon and now Goldstien and Olly fucking Mears doing a rag special and sucking each other off in the studio.

Rag fans like these 2 remind me of that character in Life of Brian who is in the cell hanging from the wall.

"I love the romans"

Tells you everything about them. Looking back instead of looking forward.
To quote a song from a little local band...
"The past was yours but the future's mine.....you're all out of time..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.