Talksport

We won't get a 3-year ban. Evan's club only got 6 years for murdering a load of Italians.
Yeah but the away following from Merseyside that night was purely made up of Tranmere and Everton fans, probably relations of or connected to the same Everton and Tranmere fans who smashed our bus up.

Pottering about in the car today, turned on the radio to hear Jim White say "in 5 minutes, we'll be discussing Liverpool". Turned it off. Turned it on again in late afternoon just in time to hear Adrian Durham say "just how good is Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain".

It doesn't annoy me or even irtitate me any more, it's more or less Liverpool and Manchester United radio, take it or leave it, and that's their business model. What intrigues me is how sustainable that model can be given that fans of the other 90 clubs must surely be a bit sick of it. Still, I guess they know their business.

Discussing the potential Arsenal vacancy:

Jamie O'Hara: "Eddie Howe"

Brazil: "Moyesie's out there, Big Sam's out there, could they prize Brendan away?"

The same bloody names everytime they discuss a managerial job, zero imagination!

Discussing the potential Arsenal vacancy:

Jamie O'Hara: "Eddie Howe"

Brazil: "Moyesie's out there, Big Sam's out there, could they prize Brendan away?"

The same bloody names everytime they discuss a managerial job, zero imagination!
Can you imagine either Moyes or BFS at Arsenal? They are used to a certain style of play not 'everyone behind the ball and hoof it forward'. About as likely as Pulis managing Barcelona.

Indeed, would be good for the comedy reactions of Arsenal fans but that's about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.