San Siro crowd control

Just been released from the cells now. Argued with a copper about how they were handling the queue. Next thing dragged to the side, punched and pushed by a plain clothes italian cop. The British liaison copper comes over and basically watched.

I was rugby tackled by stewards and police after been let through the catch up with my dad as we had been separated in the queue.
The English staff just stood a watched, clueless.
There were a few elderly and disabled/injured folk that were really panicking near me.

And I didn’t even get searched or my bag...

I was rugby tackled by stewards and police after been let through the catch up with my dad as we had been separated in the queue.
There were a few elderly and disabled/injured folk that were really panicking near me.

Please send any details to the1894group@yahoo.co.uk

1894 are going to collate everything and forward it onto the relevant people who can look into it further.

Just been released from the cells now. Argued with a copper about how they were handling the queue. Next thing dragged to the side, punched and pushed by a plain clothes italian cop. The British liaison copper comes over and basically watched.
Disgraceful.

safe journey home fella
don't let the cu n ts put you off
up the blues

This doesn't sound good all..
Quite upsetting if I'm honest
I know a good few older /disabled blues who would have made that trip .....There we're a couple of fans on here last night saying oh it wasnt that bad and I'm alright jack...they need to give their heads a wobble.
It's high time those who pay out hard earned money to travel to support our club abroad are afforded the protection decency and human rights expected in this day and age......or is that asking too much.?

Hope you’re ok pal gonna make your flight back ok?
I’ve retired from Europe for a bit too old to cope with the hangovers !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.