Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coach thing is bananas. I like thousands of other fans that day had a great evening. A couple of pints with mates and no idea what went on.

Id never be involved, but I'd never be there as welcoming the coach is such a weird idea for me.

But you've been back to Anfield since. And aside from a few boos nothing happened. Put it down to idiots on a European night. I don't know. But it's not seen on a regular basis as far as I see.

All fan bases have their elements of idiots. We have our fair share. I was next to three of them on Tuesday night.

What happened before that game was ridiculous
That's because you come from Oldham. Support a local team.

But you've been back to Anfield since. And aside from a few boos nothing happened. Put it down to idiots on a European night. I don't know. But it's not seen on a regular basis as far as I see.
Fans coaches were bricked on the way there only a couple of years ago.

Ha ha. Well maybe it was different as a home fan. Who'd have thought it?
Never heard it from away fans either, including yours.

Anyway I'm done with it, like somebody above says, after my last experience there (LC semi second leg) I won't be returning.

The coach thing is bananas. I like thousands of other fans that day had a great evening. A couple of pints with mates and no idea what went on.

Id never be involved, but I'd never be there as welcoming the coach is such a weird idea for me.

All fan bases have their elements of idiots. We have our fair share. I was next to three of them on Tuesday night.

What happened before that game was ridiculous

It wasn't bananas or ridiculous it was inexcusable thuggish violent illegal behaviour that had it been perpetrated by any other clubs supporters would have resulted in multiple arrests and prosecutions. Instead it happened with the full support and encouragement of Merseyside 'police' who kindly let the thugs launch their missiles from their own vehicles. Go figure.

Funny story. Before a Man U game a fella about 30 comes in the George with his little lad. Sits at the far end of the bar. Whispering his order (his lad wearing a clearly man u scarf).

No one says anything. They sit there watching the early game on TV. The little fella eats his crisps, the bloke had a pint. We walk down towards the ground at the same time..not chatting. But theres no abuse.

You'll find Liverpool the city (as I did) one of the most welcoming places. Don't act the fool and while some will have "banter" most people are actually sound. But it doesn't fit in with your image does it? How many times have you been to Liverpool?

This is utter bollocks

Funny story. Before a Man U game a fella about 30 comes in the George with his little lad. Sits at the far end of the bar. Whispering his order (his lad wearing a clearly man u scarf).

No one says anything. They sit there watching the early game on TV. The little fella eats his crisps, the bloke had a pint. We walk down towards the ground at the same time..not chatting. But theres no abuse.

You'll find Liverpool the city (as I did) one of the most welcoming places. Don't act the fool and while some will have "banter" most people are actually sound. But it doesn't fit in with your image does it? How many times have you been to Liverpool?

Been to Liverpool a lot more than you , and i probably know a hell of a lot more scousers than you , watched many matches with Evertonians totally different breed from Dippers , i now live in a Liverpool post code so dont start coming the how many times have i been to Liverpool shit.
Yours is a lovely little story , but that is what it is a fucking story , no f*cking truth in it whatsoever ,but you will never be accepted by the Red Shite Cult you support , you will always be an outsider looking in ,so your the fool ,are there any more family deaths you would like to bring to the table to strengthen your views.
"Sound" , laaaaaa , wheres me shirt , no-mark , blurt , they do dat dont day , sounds a bit weird in an Oldham accent

Surely having yourselves called the Fourmidables so recently you can empathize.

It’s not often you get the opportunity to wear a golden patch on your shirt for a year saying you have won the Club World Cup. Now that doesn’t make us the best team in the world as we all now that place is reserved for the best side there is, was, or ever will be. You might personally claim to not care for such titles much, but wouldn’t your players, PEP and your owners just love that, not least the worldwide exposure associated with it? If you think that is not the case, the I have some oil fields in Yemen to sell to you. The Thai Cacao Cup can be played in every season.

Also, its great for the fans to play some different teams for a change. So if we can play a Mexican or Asian side in a competition and then meet the CL equivalent from ARG or BR, it’s gonna be awesome for millions of Liverpool and football fans watching worldwide. And you never know, we might not win it lol.

But I am sure Sergio will look back at the last two years of domestic competitions and think, yeah meeting Claude Puels Leceister, scraping past Swansea with more refereeing help than other teams get in a whole season, and stuffing a non league side in a two legged semifinal, those highlights man, can’t imagine anything better than this.

Congrats on the domestic triple btw, lets hope you haven’t peaked early.

Cheers
Aguero will be crying into his pile of trophies. Poor baby.

Way to go dippers that we have to worry about this in england in 2019

Manchester City have sought security assurances from Liverpool over posters advertising a hostile greeting for Sunday’s game. [@Jack_Gaughan]

Manchester City are fearing another violent attack on their team bus from Liverpool fans ahead of Sunday’s game. [@MirrorFootball]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.