Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely having yourselves called the Fourmidables so recently you can empathize.

It’s not often you get the opportunity to wear a golden patch on your shirt for a year saying you have won the Club World Cup. Now that doesn’t make us the best team in the world as we all now that place is reserved for the best side there is, was, or ever will be. You might personally claim to not care for such titles much, but wouldn’t your players, PEP and your owners just love that, not least the worldwide exposure associated with it? If you think that is not the case, the I have some oil fields in Yemen to sell to you. The Thai Cacao Cup can be played in every season.

Also, its great for the fans to play some different teams for a change. So if we can play a Mexican or Asian side in a competition and then meet the CL equivalent from ARG or BR, it’s gonna be awesome for millions of Liverpool and football fans watching worldwide. And you never know, we might not win it lol.

But I am sure Sergio will look back at the last two years of domestic competitions and think, yeah meeting Claude Puels Leceister, scraping past Swansea with more refereeing help than other teams get in a whole season, and stuffing a non league side in a two legged semifinal, those highlights man, can’t imagine anything better than this.

Congrats on the domestic triple btw, lets hope you haven’t peaked early.

Cheers
Must resist

Surely having yourselves called the Fourmidables so recently you can empathize.

It’s not often you get the opportunity to wear a golden patch on your shirt for a year saying you have won the Club World Cup. Now that doesn’t make us the best team in the world as we all now that place is reserved for the best side there is, was, or ever will be. You might personally claim to not care for such titles much, but wouldn’t your players, PEP and your owners just love that, not least the worldwide exposure associated with it? If you think that is not the case, the I have some oil fields in Yemen to sell to you. The Thai Cacao Cup can be played in every season.

Also, its great for the fans to play some different teams for a change. So if we can play a Mexican or Asian side in a competition and then meet the CL equivalent from ARG or BR, it’s gonna be awesome for millions of Liverpool and football fans watching worldwide. And you never know, we might not win it lol.

But I am sure Sergio will look back at the last two years of domestic competitions and think, yeah meeting Claude Puels Leceister, scraping past Swansea with more refereeing help than other teams get in a whole season, and stuffing a non league side in a two legged semifinal, those highlights man, can’t imagine anything better than this.

Congrats on the domestic triple btw, lets hope you haven’t peaked early.

Cheers
Mok0X88.gif

It’s not often you get the opportunity to wear a golden patch on your shirt for a year saying you have won the Club World Cup

You make some well-meant and earnest contributions from the perspective of a Liverpool follower rdd and I hope you manage to stay around but this sort of thinking is just loopy.

What is hilarious if he ever went to a match and went in a local Klanfield boozer with his Oldham twang the Dippers would more than likely fill him in , unless he wore his half and half scarf as part of his invisible cloak ensemble.

Funny story. Before a Man U game a fella about 30 comes in the George with his little lad. Sits at the far end of the bar. Whispering his order (his lad wearing a clearly man u scarf).

No one says anything. They sit there watching the early game on TV. The little fella eats his crisps, the bloke had a pint. We walk down towards the ground at the same time..not chatting. But theres no abuse.

You'll find Liverpool the city (as I did) one of the most welcoming places. Don't act the fool and while some will have "banter" most people are actually sound. But it doesn't fit in with your image does it? How many times have you been to Liverpool?

Funny story. Before a Man U game a fella about 30 comes in the George with his little lad. Sits at the far end of the bar. Whispering his order (his lad wearing a clearly man u scarf).

No one says anything. They sit there watching the early game on TV. The little fella eats his crisps, the bloke had a pint. We walk down towards the ground at the same time..not chatting. But theres no abuse.

You'll find Liverpool the city (as I did) one of the most welcoming places. Don't act the fool and while some will have "banter" most people are actually sound. But it doesn't fit in with your image does it? How many times have you been to Liverpool?
Give us a score prediction for Sunday ?

You should try being a City fan (or united) you'd have a very different image of some of the scum that inhabit the place believe me

Anfield is the only stadium where I've come out of a game, to a wall of scrotes with stanley knives, waving them at anyone women and kids included.

You should try being a City fan (or united) you'd have a very different image of some of the scum that inhabit the place believe me

Anfield is the only stadium where I've come out of a game, to a wall of scotes with stanley knives, waving them at anyone women and kids included.

Recently or back in the 80's?

Notice you gloss over my actual personal experience of two man u fans having a uneventful trip to the game.

Fair play

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.