Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggest you watch the press conference.

fast forward to 9.22 to see Guardian reporter ask Pep about conseuqences of losing. Then he asks about Claudio Bravo. Then someone follows it up and asks about tactical fouling. Seriously they have some cheek. Pep dealt with it very well. I don't think he always deals with the press too well, but today he was very good. Jamie Jackson should be embarrassed. Disrespecting our players. They are CHampions. What are you? Your living comes from their play. I wouldn't mind but as Karen wll confirm, JJ very often asks these types of questions. Link to press conference is in the Media Thread if you want it. Easy to find online.

Peps stare when whatever idiot it was who asked about tactical fouling!

If they do the bus should turn around its that simple.

Put the pressure on the PL and police to get a fucking grip of the fucking wankers once and for all.
Have the City H&S executive on board, if it’s attacked then he recommends that the coach it taken to a place of safety ie back to Manchester The PL would then have a problem as City we’re following the instructions of H&S

Aguero will start. 100% nailed on. He is a big game player and will always turn up when it matters.

True, but how many goals at Anfield? At home he scores every game against Liverpool, but can't remember a great performance from him at Anfield. If pressing is one of our main defensive weapons there, Kun might not be the best option. It's not only about having chances and scoring but also about helping the team defend from the front, that's crucial for the way we play, especially away from home.

Come on guys, we need less of this feeling:
tenor.gif
giphy.gif
DeafeningFaroffBullmastiff-size_restricted.gif

And more of this feeling:
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

We've got a squad of players that every other team, apart from Liverpool, would die for. It's going to be tough but there is enough quality to get something from the game. Would I prefer for us to have a full squad, course I would, but I ain't giving up on these boys because of half a dozen injuries. We'll be up for the fight, without any doubt. I'm going full optimism, 2-1 to us.

With the injuries, especially Ederson, it's a different match. But blades ran them close, Leicester were shit and still should have had a draw, spurs were cheated with the pen (although Gazzaniga kept them in the game). We'll be ready.

Yes we're massively affected by injuries to key players, but we're champions of England for the last two seasons!

psychologically, it will be a huge blow to the Dippers if they don't win.

I have every confidence in whoever Pep picks to step up to the plate and fight fire with fire.

Have the City H&S executive on board, if it’s attacked then he recommends that the coach it taken to a place of safety ie back to Manchester The PL would then have a problem as City we’re following the instructions of H&S
The feral scouse idiots are not bright enough to realise attacking our coach might cost them, so it may still get a "plastic cup" thrown at it, I think that is what they are saying was used last time

Yes we're massively affected by injuries to key players, but we're champions of England for the last two seasons!

psychologically, it will be a huge blow to the Dippers if they don't win.

I have every confidence in whoever Pep picks to step up to the plate and fight fire with fire.
So have I. I can see those available rallying to deliver against the odds again

Bravo

Walker Stones Otamendi Mendy

Fernandinho

Mahrez KDB B.Silva Sterling

Aguero

That is still a quality lineup for me on our day (If) we can cause many problems. Mahrez & Sterling need to keep TAA & Robertson back and we'll be fine.

Scary but as the week goes on and the bad news keeps coming I feel City are going to shock us and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.