Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently or back in the 80's?

Notice you gloss over my actual personal experience of two man u fans having a uneventful trip to the game.

Fair play

6 years ago after the League cup semi final, me and my lad got abuse and loads of it whilst walking towards the car, i had to keep hold of him, he was 16 at the time and had utter scum barging between us and goading us wanting a reaction. Also inside the ground someone threw a cup full of shit into the city fans below, and i won't bother going on about what i saw them get up to in the 70's, 80's and 90's, so do me a favour and stop talking bollocks, the majority of them are fucking feral scum who can't be trusted anywhere.

I am not falling back on anything. As for sounding ridiculous, look back at some of the utter shite you have posted since coming on here you bin dipping troll.
I'm hardly a bin dipping troll. I don't even troll. Just highlighting how ridiculous it sounds when you criticize taking a corner before your opponents are ready.
Anyway, moving on.
Looking forward to the game. As far as the media go, they'll hype it up to maximise clicks/sales/etc, but it's obviously the most important game of the season so far relative to where the title might be headed.
D Silva could be ok. No chance of B Silva being banned between now and Sunday, (not that he should be banned at all).
Man City missing: Ederson, Rodri, Laporte, Zinchenko, Sane
Liverpool missing: Matip
It's the best chance Liverpool will have of winning this fixture. Of course, the same was thought against the worst Man Utd side and see how that turned out.

3rd day he has been gobbing off

Jamie Carragher: "City suspect Liverpool of lobbying governing bodies to investigate the legality of their transfers, while they make no secret of their belief that the positive coverage of the Klopp era is disproportionate compared to Guardiola’s trophy haul..."

"Within Liverpool, eyebrows are raised when stories emerge about fears of another attack on City's bus, and there was incredulity at Guardiola's comments about Sadio Mane. The hierarchies of Liverpool and City cannot stand each other."

I'm hardly a bin dipping troll. I don't even troll. Just highlighting how ridiculous it sounds when you criticize taking a corner before your opponents are ready.
Anyway, moving on.
Looking forward to the game. As far as the media go, they'll hype it up to maximise clicks/sales/etc, but it's obviously the most important game of the season so far relative to where the title might be headed.
D Silva could be ok. No chance of B Silva being banned between now and Sunday, (not that he should be banned at all).
It's the best chance Liverpool will have of winning this fixture. Of course, the same was thought against the worst Man Utd side and see how that turned out.

You support the dippers therefore you are a bin dipper.

Anyway, moving on.

May I take this opportunity to say that I hope all your worst nightmares come true on Sunday and your dipper heroes take a severe confidence busting defeat .

Fall back on that if you wish, but you sound as ridiculous as Leejay when you defend that utter rubbish.

It was a cheap trick, and you know it was. If the tables were turned, and that had happened to Diverpool, then there would be crying in the stands and you'd have been cheated out of a game.

I mean, fair-play to the scum for overturning a 3 nil deficit against arguably one of the best teams in Europe, but raising the question that the corner was unfair is not 'utter rubbish,' it is just highlighting how Diverpool seem to live on the edge of dodgy decisions and keep getting away with it.

May I take this opportunity to say that I hope all your worst nightmares come true on Sunday and your dipper heroes take a severe confidence busting defeat .
You may. :-)
Wait wait wait. ALL MY WORST NIGHTMARES AS WELL AS A DEFEAT? Ah JAYSUS. I'll take a defeat is everything else in my life stays ok. Huge blow with Ederson out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.