#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter tripe.

His goal scoring record is great, he holds it up very well and he’s on the money with assists too, see last night.

He can play right across the front three and has filled in very well as a striker.

Aguero has had far worse games than Jesus has last night and yes the penalty was appalling, but Aguero has had some poor ones too, neither of them should take them.
His stats, his stats, his record.
Yes I know - but he's no finisher. Multiple chances needed and even his successful conversions are less than convincing.
But yes - his stats belie it
I wasn't discussing nor comparing Aguero.

His stats, his stats, his record.
Yes I know - but he's no finisher. Multiple chances needed and even his successful conversions are less than convincing.
But yes - his stats belie it
I wasn't discussing nor comparing Aguero.

You're right 41 goals in 70 appearances is a shocking return for a striker.

We need to sign Rashford - he's the dog's bollocks .

And Sergio isn’t a hot head?
Yes he's had 2 suspensions for us because of that, one of which had him missing a derby leaving us with Iheanacho up front.
And to clarify my position, I'm glad Aguero is like that, because I don't want any timid fucks anywhere near the team and 99% of the time that attitude has resulted in goals instead of red cards. If Jesus can get as fired up as Aguero does then he's going to be even better than we realised.

And Sergio isn’t a hot head?
I don't believe he just kicked the shit out of a var monitor and got banned from the national team or went head to head with a player on tues when the game got heated

Sergio saw red v sideshow bob and elbowed but didn't connect with a player years ago,anything else?

Yes he's had 2 suspensions for us because of that, one of which had him missing a derby leaving us with Iheanacho up front.
And to clarify my position, I'm glad Aguero is like that, because I don't want any timid fucks anywhere near the team and 99% of the time that attitude has resulted in goals instead of red cards. If Jesus can get as fired up as Aguero does then he's going to be even better than we realised.
He didn't connect when he got banned from the derby,sky and the media led a witch hunt and marinner changed his report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.