#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't connect when he got banned from the derby,sky and the media led a witch hunt and marinner changed his report
Doesn't change anything else I said. He still got 1 ban otherwise and I still like it about him and hope Jesus is the same.

You're right 41 goals in 70 appearances is a shocking return for a striker.

We need to sign Rashford - he's the dog's bollocks .

He's called a tap in merchant? Do the stats disprove that?

I only remember the last goal of the season to make it 100 points where he had to do a lot to score.

I only remember the last goal of the season to make it 100 points where he had to do a lot to score.
His chip against Shakhtar.
His disallowed goal vs Tottenham.
His goal against Huddersfield at the start of last season.
His goal against Burnley in the cup.

So there's 4 off the top of my head. Chances are there's a couple more and in theory if he were to stay another few years he might provide a couple more.

Keep on picking pal - the fucking goals count whether they go in off his knob.

And talking about knobs ............................any more to add ?

Keep on picking pal - the fucking goals count whether they go in off his knob.

And talking about knobs ............................any more to add ?

Take a diazepam.

I wasn't calling him a tap in merchant I was genuinely asking are there stats to disprove those who do?

I don't believe he just kicked the shit out of a var monitor and got banned from the national team or went head to head with a player on tues when the game got heated

Sergio saw red v sideshow bob and elbowed but didn't connect with a player years ago,anything else?

You’re so up Sergios arse. We all love Sergio but you’ve just blamed one player for being a bit of a hot head and defended another for kicking out worst than Jesus has ever done.

Take a diazepam.

I wasn't calling him a tap in merchant I was genuinely asking are there stats to disprove those who do?

Don't do drugs , but drink too much. My apologies .

As the perpetrator , I have to say that posters ( self included ) on this foum are absolutely brilliant at getting things arse upwards and insulting each other .

Only City fans could be like this .....................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.