Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I would love us to steal a win there with a flukey goal I can’t really see it happening due to the amount of injuries we have. The team looks like it met in the car park.
If the dippers do win, I doubt we will ever manage to claw it back. Yes we have a great squad, but it’s ravaged with injuries and indecision and poor game tactics at the moment. As long as we don’t get embarrassed by the vermin at Candlepool, we will just have to take it and move on.
There will be the usual dipper love in media wankfest prior to the game and if they win, it will be unbearable.

Surely they can’t go TWO seasons without any major injuries. Don’t forget we won last year with big players out for long periods. They will be the luckiest team in history if they do manage it.

Surely they can’t go TWO seasons without any major injuries. Don’t forget we won last year with big players out for long periods. They will be the luckiest team in history if they go all the way without injuries.

It is unbelievable how the don't get injuries like hamstrings etc etc. They either have the best physio team ever, or after klopp leaves a story will break about blood doping

As much as I would love us to steal a win there with a flukey goal I can’t really see it happening due to the amount of injuries we have. The team looks like it met in the car park.
If the dippers do win, I doubt we will ever manage to claw it back. Yes we have a great squad, but it’s ravaged with injuries and indecision and poor game tactics at the moment. As long as we don’t get embarrassed by the vermin at Candlepool, we will just have to take it and move on.
There will be the usual dipper love in media wankfest prior to the game and if they win, it will be unbearable.

good post and probably the way it will turn out. Still a long way to go even with 9 points.

Shame you are not our manager right now, at least game tactics wouldn't be poor.

As I say, you are prob right but why does it matter what position is being played 1v1 against a keeper or defender is still a 1v1
Exactly. Both would be a red. Hence the defender nearly being level (with the keeper out of the picture) is immaterial.

It’s “denial of a goal scoring opportunity” that’s punished.

which game(s) specifically are you referring to regarding poor tactics. While were at it, can you elaborate on "Indecision"

We undoubtedly have big match winners, to e to shine.

and i think that will be key. also we got to get KDB on the ball where he can hurt them or shoot and score with that magic in his feet

front half of the team does look good aguero, sterling, jesus, B.silva, KDB, Mahrez and liverpool will be daft to underestimate us and like i said if they want a war we can do that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.