Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought it was just English clubs that despised the Dippers , but they are conquering europe , every f*cker hates them
I think they are very similar to OM (Marseille) fans :
-during their drought, they always relied on talking about their history (OM fans won't shut up about their dubious CL win in 1993),
-once they win a trophy after more than a decade, they become even more annoying and the media can't stop talking about them,
-they can't stop bigging up the special "atmosphere" of their stadium,
-and worst of all, they are always so arrogant, they have always so righteous, you could think they are soooo clean. And they won't stop moaning about your money as they are obviously jealous.

I really can't think of a single good thing about Liverpool football club.

Whatever happens the league is far from over. They will drop points over the busy Christmas and new year period and probably we will too. If we can keep it to no more than 9 points by end of January we will be well in the race, with us still needing the play them back at home and hopefully having our full team to choose from.

Let them jizz themselves if they beat us tomorrow, we won’t be giving up anytime soon as there is a long way to go

The world is ending...

First sign of adversity and the usual throw in the towel

How’s about we back a team who when their backs are against the wall, they remind us what a special bunch they are

1-2 - Kun brace

Whatever happens the league is far from over. They will drop points over the busy Christmas and new year period and probably we will too. If we can keep it to no more than 9 points by end of January we will be well in the race, with us still needing the play them back at home and hopefully having our full team to choose from.

Let them jizz themselves if they beat us tomorrow, we won’t be giving up anytime soon as there is a long way to go

You what? I hope your right but I feel we are out of luck if get dumped on tomorrow..

He’s gone to the big hubcap market in the aether, mate, so he won’t be responding. ;-)

I would not mind mate but he was going on about head to heads. Over the last few seasons they have gone head to head with us on two title run ins and crumbled both times. They have also failed against us twice in 2 cup finals. Yes they beat us in the champs league but I rather have what we have done to them over the last few years, than what they have managed to achieve against us. When it really matters, we get the job done against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.