Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its amazing how posters belittle every other team that the dippers beat at that shithole yet now because of a couple of injuries can see us getting stuffed by 3. For fuck sake if we are properly prepared and do not play a high line with our full backs awol then we have every chance of beating the ****s. We need Fern at DM, of that there can be no doubt.

its amazing how posters belittle every other team that the dippers beat at that shithole yet now because of a couple of injuries can see us getting stuffed by 3. For fuck sake if we are properly prepared and do not play a high line with our full backs awol then we have every chance of beating the ****s. We need Fern at DM, of that there can be no doubt.

What happens if he's at CB, which is more than likely?

That's likely the starting 11. Personally, I'd do this.

....….............. Sterling........ Aguero........
Angelino..Gundogan.. Dihno..Kevin.....Cancelo
.......... Otamendi..... Stones........Walker..........
...,......................... Eddy
NO BERNARDO in any of them teams, yet when we beat them 2-1 at home he was outstanding
Ederson, Walker, Stones, Ota, Mendy, Kdb, Dihno, Foden(but he will pick Gundogan), Bernardo, Sterling, Kun...

3 at the back for me, with plenty of pace, wingbacks providing width and delivery. Allowing us to crowd the midfield and get bodies into the box with 2 up top. The final third is always a problem for us at anfield, Sergio has been non existent in every visit in recent times.

Ederson

Walker Stones Ferna

Cancelo Mendy
Gundo
Kev Bernardo

Jesus Sterling

We have played 4-1-4-1 ever since Pep arrived , he will not change a formation or style of play for the Dippers , our players are used to a system , we will let Klopp worry about us , Klopp has changed his system in the last two games against us and has been more cautious. Klippety will not Gung-ho because we have the technically gifted players to pick them apart ,anyone predicting a thrashing by the Dippers are well wide of the mark , yes we have injuries but we have tried and tested tactics , just different personnel , and they have to get the ball off us first. We are not going to crumble in the Klanfield atmosphere like Barca did , and i am just glad our players have bigger bollocks than some posters on here . Come on you Blues :)

To say I'm nervous about this weekend is an understatement. We know how we will play, they know how will play. We will take the game to them and attack as always. But having so many injuries at the back will leave us so vunerable. Would love a draw.

The game will be won in midfield , not by defenders , we have to match their aggression , no matter who pulls a blue shirt on he will have the ability to hold on to the ball and take the sting out of their intensity style game ,thoroughly looking forward to it and not as daunting as a Derby game at the Swamp in the bad old days ,were i was constantly nervous of a hiding.

We have played 4-1-4-1 ever since Pep arrived , he will not change a formation or style of play for the Dippers , our players are used to a system , we will let Klopp worry about us , Klopp has changed his system in the last two games against us and has been more cautious. Klippety will not Gung-ho because we have the technically gifted players to pick them apart ,anyone predicting a thrashing by the Dippers are well wide of the mark , yes we have injuries but we have tried and tested tactics , just different personnel , and they have to get the ball off us first. We are not going to crumble in the Klanfield atmosphere like Barca did , and i am just glad our players have bigger bollocks than some posters on here . Come on you Blues :)
Like when we played 3-5-2 and beat them 5-0 at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.