Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm genuinely interested to know why a few of you fellas are, for want of a better description, so angry about Spurs and so hostile in your responses.
Because of how smug you are considering you’re turd. And because we have been robbed by VAR twice against you yet you think you’re on our level

Watched Spurs for the first time since we played them and was surprised by how quickly they have regressed. I knew they were a side who lacked genuine width or pace outside, but I didn’t realise they were now playing with so little guile in the middle of the park as well. A neutral watching that game with no volume would have been hard pushed to tell which was the home side.

Why bother coming on a city forum then? You lot are a joke. Bottle every game that matters and pretend your a top side, you disgraced the champs league final last year with your gutless surrender, and it was a joke that you made it there without outright beating a team you played over two legs in the knock out rounds. Fucking away goals and shite decisions made you believe you were going places now you’re a busted flush with a new stadium and investment so no more excuses about Poch working with a shoe string budget which is all you ever bleated on about.
Breathe mate you sound very very angry. Are you a rag? I can see why you would be

Watched Spurs for the first time since we played them and was surprised by how quickly they have regressed. I knew they were a side who lacked genuine width or pace outside, but I didn’t realise they were now playing with so little guile in the middle of the park as well. A neutral watching that game with no volume would have been hard pushed to tell which was the home side.
It's pretty turgid stuff right now. You start to wonder if or when we are going to turn the corner

I'm genuinely interested to know why a few of you fellas are, for want of a better description, so angry about Spurs and so hostile in your responses.

Think its like Liverpool from our side we get next to nowt respect from the majority of the media after what we have achieved while likes of spurs liverpool and the rags mainly get positive spin when being poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.