Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think we'll win and win well with had of our supposed first team injured.

That will fuck them mentally for the rest of the season.

I would not mind mate but he was going on about head to heads. Over the last few seasons they have gone head to head with us on two title run ins and crumbled both times. They have also failed against us twice in 2 cup finals. Yes they beat us in the champs league but I rather have what we have done to them over the last few years, than what they have managed to achieve against us. When it really matters, we get the job done against them.

that would come as a big shock to them, the hysteria around their results makes them think they have done better against us than they really have.

Its 30 Fcking years, to put it in perspective that was City in 1998......

Bravo
Walker Stones Fernandinho Mendy
Rodri KDB
Bernardo Foden Sterling
Aguero

I think it’s Fodens introduction to the world stage, I think he’s been handled perfectly & I’ve been impressed with his maturity lately, he’s stronger & is different to anyone around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.