Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit stupid that we let the new about Rodri and Silva out, if it is true. That should have been kept a as surprise.

It’s great to see the mood has generally changed on this thread, it might be something to do with the shitbag dippers being fucked off but more than likely it’s match day. Despite the injuries we know what this team can do. Fuck the false atmosphere, fuck the diving twats and fuck Goofy.

Come on City!!!!

Tin hat ready, and bearing in mind recent news:

Bravo
Walker
Otamendi
Stones
Mendy
Rodri
Dinho
KDB
Sterling
Merlin
Aguero

Same as Thursday when I last looked. Us 6/4. Them 7/4. Can't for the life of me see why we are favourites. Purely from a betting perspective. their home form + our record there, I think they should be 1/2
Yesterday the Dippers has gone favourites at 6/4, City 53/20, this morning 7/4 Dippers is widely available, that’s very significant, there’s a surprise coming. Your 1/2 assessment is way out, that would make City around 15/2, if the Bookmakers offered that the internet would break.

Have Sky started the "Countdown to City Bus Attack" yet?
Stupid Biased twats

Yesterday the Dippers has gone favourites at 6/4, City 53/20, this morning 7/4 Dippers is widely available, that’s very significant, there’s a surprise coming. Your 1/2 assessment is way out, that would make City around 15/2, if the Bookmakers offered that the internet would break.

Fucking hell, your betting number system is complicated. Wouldn't it jut be easier to have 1.5, 2, 2.5 etc

Odds go off the amount of people putting money on. Because people would win more betting on us with higher odds, more people would have lumped on us therefore the odds for us shrinks.

Doesn’t really have anything to do with what’s really going on, ie our injuries/our record there.

We were both trading around the same before we drifted in and they out so it's not that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.