Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
City 8 points behind the scum under RM with 6 games left, no chance

City our of the PL race under MP after defeat at dippers and home draw v Sunderland, no chance

City fuck knows how far behind dippers after defeat at Newcastle under PG, needed to win 14 games on the bounce, no chance

Don’t EVER right this team off. When the chips are down in the PL we have the nerve, we have the fucking bottle. Fuck off you scouse bus wrecking cunnts, CMON CITY

Manchester City have sought security assurances from Liverpool over posters advertising a hostile greeting for Sunday’s game. [@Jack_Gaughan]

Manchester City are fearing another violent attack on their team bus from Liverpool fans ahead of Sunday’s game. [@MirrorFootball]

We have put the message out
This time, let’s make sure the individuals are filmed and identified. None of this Merseyside’s finest “investigation”.

If bus gets bricked and bottled again,refuse to play I say,players traumatised etc etc,that'll get the authorities to get finally involved.

Then a stadium ban could apply as well

- Ask for guarantees of no violence. Get guarantee.

- Get violence because they're twats.

- Take legal action.

they say never turn your back on a wounded animal because it will still bite you

the media are calling it a home banker for liverpool ? city down to the bare bones and now the keeper could be injured and he is the key to holding city together at the back, well i say if liverpool want a battle, i say lets get it on, city still have more than enough to go liverpool and win if the officials let us that is

KDB is due a big game and then aguero jesus sterling b.silva and the 2 wing backs are also due a big game, so what if city are a little bit short at the back, just go and face them up and give them something to think about, and i am 100% pep and city don't go to liverpool to defend and change our system and park the bus, its simple for me we will create enough chances to win, but its taking them in big games that's pep wants from city, stop missing sitters and if the keeper save them nobody can point the finger

we don't fear the reaper and will stand in his space, we can play the ugly side of the game if liverpool want a tear up so let's get it on

- Ask for guarantees of no violence. Get guarantee.

- Get violence because they're twats.

- Take legal action.

Yup,agree with all of that,but there will be no guarantee unfortunately,as nobody been brought to task from last time,so not holding my breath with that,I'd just refuse to play.

I know that's unfair for away fans who have travelled there,but it's only Liverpool not London so not too much expense compared to going miles and miles away,and all City fans will want a point to be proven at last

Is there any pubs in town that will be predominantly City fans? I can't be arsed with student Liverpool fans with home counties accents or United fans or general wind up merchants, but I'm not sure I can face watching it alone either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.