Gary Neville

He was an average player and a bad manager like his useless brother who is single handedly ruining the England women's team.

This. Neither of them should be anywhere near a job in Football. Junior Civil Servant would suit them... although thinking about it they'd probably mess that up. McDonalds maybe.. I can see Chuckle 2 in the hat.

He was certainly dry bumming the scousers today.

For as much as he may dislike us, I'm pretty fucking certain he dislikes them more.

Just another abnormality during the course of the day.

Almost felt like he was reading from a script

I’ve defended him on here before but today he was atrocious, it was like he was rewriting the last 3 years to suck the scouse vermin off.

The two big red clubs in England, peas in a fucking pod.

It’s down to this twat and him constantly banging on about our imaginary tactical fouling that we get so many bookings!

I'm sure Gary hate Liverpool more than MC, I bet there was things that he was he shouldn't say in his comments during the match.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/10/gary...vo-fabinhos-stunning-goal-liverpool-11075364/

This, I still think he just as hurt as MC lost this game. Gary is NO Liverpool's fan for SURE. He never strike me as one.

Disagree, he had a little yonner hard on all through the game. And he can fuck off with his "in a mawment".... "it's a gawl"...."Maw Salah" and "Manch Unarted" shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.