Gary Neville

Very well said Sir Hinchcliffe knows exactly what the crack is.He was one of our own.Always in the papers as a kid ..part of the Mel Machin City Youth thing with Lake Brightwell and Redmond. They were Manchester City the future ..It was an exciting time with so so many talented youngsters making the first team.There was a Buzz.He was part of that. We used to sing his name on the Kippax before the game same as everyone else
Now.he has just joined the c**ts club....Disparaging remarks about City where he can ,earn his contract...go with the anti City flow
Be true to yourself Andy at all times.It really cuts deep to watch someone you used to support when the team was shit now he a a traineee Neville ..I don't even know why he got the job cos his analysis is crap.he just looks and sounds as tho he is desperate for work
And will say anything if it fits at the time..Can't stand him now.Fuck off Hinchcliffe u rag supporting Muppet and yes we know it woz 5.but we bettered it with 6.so Fuck you.
Hopefully this season 7.
Pathetic bitter and twisted old man comment. Should be ashamed of yourself.

Don't be fooled by his so called charm on sky. He fucking hates us as much as we hate him. All them years gloating while we were shit, it must be killing him inside seeing how far we've come and how much the rags have declined. Gary Neville is and will always be a vermin rag bastard who wouldn't think twice about sticking the boot in again should the chance arise
Correct.and never forget ..that at the time he signed up for sky...utd were ruling the roost.England's top team without a shadow of a doubt.both Sky and little Gary nev must have thought they had created the media dream ticket....Gary nev to wax lyrical about utd for the next 10-15 years ..red propaganda around the airwaves all over the country...I actually spotted Neville at Euston st station London one mid week late afternoon ,back in the day ..just before it was announced he was to be the new face of Football punditry...I walked past him..he was suited and booted ..with a real smug look on his face. ..like the cat had got the cream...probably dreaming of his future Media career....Its now turned out to be a bit of a car crash fir both Sky and Nev as he has never been able to comment on a title success at Old Trafford. ..instead his above average punditry skills have had to be used to analyse utds woeful form and overspending on a selection of crap players and managers.The contract he signed with Sky is panning out very differently and I for one. .have a warm feeling inside watching him having to look miserable and talk about things like no leadership and one shot on target all game at Old Trafford, not to mention the Europa League ..the biggest trophy out neighbours can actually stand a chance of winning these days.
Gary.your a clown.your brothers a clown too.so is your dad.your relevance to football nowadays is minimal..unless we are discussing women's football.or Netball.I think it's time to do the decent thing step down clown,fall on your sword ..Make room for a talented Blue leaning pundit who can properly explain to the nation How Manchester City football club have revolutionized the game in this country,Introduced a Passing game from the back which even the England team have picked up and ran with not to mention our brilliant brilliant goal keeper who will surely go down in history alongside the great Frank Swift and Lev Yashin..legendary goalkeepers who left their Mark on world football and Ederson deserves to have somebody pinpointing his skills to the younger generation..our next Goal keepers....It's not right that as Phil Foden reaches the point where he MAY break into both the City and England team ..that we have an above average full back ("if the Nevilles play for England so can i"even attempting to analyse our midfield Diamonds game.
It's time for Neville to move on.
The times they are a changing. ..

I don't want any of them sticking up for us on my behalf..

They are now employed as professional commentators and analysts.

What I want them to do is give accurate and intelligent feedback on our games and acknowledge that the football we've played and the achievements we have accrued over the last several years has been nothing short of outstanding.

Winning the Domestic Treble has never, ever been done in English football history, you'd never f'kin know though 'cos it's never been properly afforded the attention it deserves in the media..

Instead you get people like Hinchcliffe who's took the 12 pieces of silver and will shamelessly slag us off on National TV..

We get next to no good press / coverage..

Anyone new tuning into SKY will not have a clue about our team / club other than forming the opinion that we are a tactical fouling, empty stadium supporting, oil money backed manufactured, plastic team with no history.

So called pundits like Hinchcliffe just perpetuate these untruths, so he can go and get fcuked for me!!
You are a modern day Shakespeare. I doth thy cap to you, my good man.

I don't want any of them sticking up for us on my behalf..

They are now employed as professional commentators and analysts.

What I want them to do is give accurate and intelligent feedback on our games and acknowledge that the football we've played and the achievements we have accrued over the last several years has been nothing short of outstanding.

Winning the Domestic Treble has never, ever been done in English football history, you'd never f'kin know though 'cos it's never been properly afforded the attention it deserves in the media..

Instead you get people like Hinchcliffe who's took the 12 pieces of silver and will shamelessly slag us off on National TV..

We get next to no good press / coverage..

Anyone new tuning into SKY will not have a clue about our team / club other than forming the opinion that we are a tactical fouling, empty stadium supporting, oil money backed manufactured, plastic team with no history.

So called pundits like Hinchcliffe just perpetuate these untruths, so he can go and get fcuked for me!!
I dislike the likes of Hinchcliffe more than Neville. I don’t want Hinchcliffe to talk about City like we’re better than we are or like we never do anything wrong, but don’t go completely the other way where the wording of positives has a negative vibe and the wording of negatives is a perpetuation or emphasis.

We know Neville is a ****, he can say whatever he wants about City good or bad and I don’t take a blind bit of notice. But Hinchcliffe doesn’t need to be a **** about us but is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.