Var debate 2019/20

How does Riley lose his job? Or has he got it for life? Seems he can fcuk up as much as he wants. Or is he a puppet for the premier league and its the premier league who are calling the shots?!
I think they finance them

As Trevor Sinclair said this morning , it was very mysterious , he looked a knee offside but when they eventually did a line he looked onside , Mark Halsey said to T.Sinclair....”they can put the line wherever they want” , it was doctored .
It was a sky line as well not the official 2 squiggly lines for both the attacker and the defender,they could put this to bed by putting the var lines into the public

It’s working perfectly for “them” at the moment, just because it means results can be manipulated from the comfort of Stockley with no recourse whatsoever.

If it went to the pitchside monitor it would make perfect sense, the guy at Stockley simply says, “Hmmmm, you may want to take another look at this one, imo your first decision may be wrong” - how hard is that?

Because they don't want it to work like that. Much easier this way .

Bent ref tells crowd that it has been reviewed by VAR and decision is correct .

Through his headset the message is " you got that wrong , Salah is offside, but fuck it , dippers need the win "

I'm pretty sure this has been the only goal scored where there has been a possibility of an offside where no replays or still frames showing lines has been shown on screen.
Yes i watch most games and they always put up the var review for tight calls,for us at home anyway

Reactions: W12
It was a sky line as well not the official 2 squiggly lines for both the attacker and the defender,they could put this to bed by putting the var lines into the public
It’s true but I watched it with 3 other people 1 non City fan & none of us needed a line , we saw it clear with our own eyes , he was offside but the corrupt fuckers didn’t want to rule it out .

I'm pretty sure this has been the only goal scored where there has been a possibility of an offside where no replays or still frames showing lines has been shown on screen.

How odd is that ? Clearly the right decision though - Oliver got it spot on.

no screen at klanfield or the swamp either .

Reactions: W12
It’s true but I watched it with 3 other people 1 non City fan & none of us needed a line , we saw it clear with our own eyes , he was offside but the corrupt fuckers didn’t want to rule it out .
Oh i agree,i expect all the other fans who have had their goals forensicly looked at thought the same

And Mrs Vienna has just shown me something she’s seen on Facebook that Tierney is a self-proclaimed Littlewoods' supporter.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Isn't he the one also who disallowed our 2nd goal at Newcastle to go 2 up because we took the free kick too quickly then booked Kev. Funny that as never seen before and we were challenging with Pool for the title and went on to lose that game

Liverpool and spurs absolutely love it.

I have read a few fans forums, obviously avoided the scouse loving ones. Surprisingly even Spurs fans think Var is shit. Gooners however were up there with the redshite rubbing their hands with glee that we got f***ed over.

I am certain that Var was not used yesterday at Anfield, hence ref Oliver had no consultation to be able to use, hence decision had to stand as otherwise he would just be changing his own mind which would have made him look stupid should it come out that Var was not in place for the game.

Out of curiosity in the future same situation with the TAA handball happens again is it handball and a pen or for consistency does the ref allow play on. If you think in the future it should be a pen and it happens to be City v Liverpool and it is one of our players who handles in his own box and we score at the other end...then what??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.