Black man in the US arrested for eating

When a cop asks "Are you going to cooperate?", I find it best to not argue, wherever you are in the world.

I once got accused of dropping a bag of chips on the floor by a copper driving by. I hadn't but when threatened with arrest I picked up the litter because it was the smart thing to do. Same as when I was accused of speeding when doing 25 in a 30 zone, despite the copper not having a speed gun. As soon as I queried that I was threatened with obstructing their duties so just agreed to drive slower.

This guy is upset he's been accused of something and wants to make it a bigger issue when he should be smarter.

Absolute twat of a man that copper. He knows he’s being a prick but can’t bring himself to back down and admit he’s wrong so calls his pals to assist.

The other pricks arrive and the story immediately changes to justify what is happening.

It wouldn’t happen if it were a white man and I reckon most people would swear a little if they were arrested for eating a sandwich at a train station.

Seems pretty obvious he wanted a look inside that mans bag when he had no legal right to do so, so used the bullshit "no eating" law to try and bully him into letting him. Then he gets called out for it, on camera and is backed into a corner of trying to defend his ridiculous position. There are a shit ton of these "laws" that people are constantly breaking, that only seem to exist so police officers can arrest people they don't like the look of, while ignoring everyone else who also does it.

Had similar walking from the tube to White Hart Lane, the beer police are eagle eyed there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.