Var debate 2019/20

The second Salah goal wasn’t checked by VAR.

The Hawkeye operator takes a set amount of time to set up the review for the Video Assistant Referee to look at - its an absolute fact that this couldn’t have happened within the timeframe it did.

Forget the penalty - this is the scandal.

The goal wasn’t reviewed, the only question is why it wasn’t.
Absolutely this.

It took approximately 15 seconds for the VAR 'decision' for the Salah goal, and then 30 minutes for Sky to show us the 'evidence'.

That decision was 100% not made by VAR.

I didn’t think the penalty decision was a VAR problem tbh, I thought it was entirely a Michael Oliver issue. The moment he didn’t give it, VAR wasn’t going to overturn it.
But wasn't it a 'clear and obvious error" by Oliver so VAR should have been in his ear?

I just logged onto ESPN and caught a video clip in which Steve Nicol is saying that we should have had a penalty before the Liverpool first goal. Arnold had loads of time to move his hand back. But VAR's review would have not given the penalty because of the ball accidentally hitting Silva - remember they would have gone back to the kick-off to see if there was any reason to NOT penalise Liverpool.. At least play should have stopped. The handball rule in England is a joke according to him.

Not sure about the source but as it's on the back pages it might be right

Klopp has got a fucking nerve though

Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp have both agreed VAR is not working, at UEFA’s Elite Coaches Forum in Nyon tonight. [@MartinLipton]

You only have to see some **** on the thread I have just posted justifying this shit.

inconsistency, it happens to everyone, fucking bullshit it happens to US!

The damage is already done this season as far as we are concerned SF..

They will hide behind the system not being 100% which when you think about it is absolutely scandalous.. trialing a system that can be used to determine results then faceless people then say 'well what do you expect, its not perfect and we'll iron out the issues we're experiencing as the season progresses' , it's f'kin cheating right in front of our eyes..

If it's not ready, don't fkin implement it until it is..

If they waited until next season to install it we'd have won the league 3 years on the spin by then and the decision has already been taken to ensure that's not happening...

£755 for my season ticket and I'm seriously thinking of spending my money on other things next year..!

Liverpool - the only premier title they will get will be the year of VAR.

Gotta do anything to line those pockets and maintain the livelihoods of the blood-sucking leeches making a fortune from football. Wonder who's name has been pre-determined for the 2020/2021 title? Couldn't be the red murderers again, could it Mr Scudamore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.