Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Southgate is a maggot who is playing the look at me how strong am I card, he is doing nothing but tarting up his CV for when he attempts to return to club management, I despise the fucker.
Gomez is a disrespectful motherfucker who tried to lift Sterling like ragdoll during the match and he is 2 years his junior. Instead of disciplining the younger players, this lunatic tried to make an example out of England's best player. Can't wait to see this blow up his arse.

So gomez must said something for Sterling to react? So why is it only sterling being punished? Both should of had the same punishment and southgate shouldnt if singled out just sterling piss poor management. If I was sterling Id be fuming and tell Southgate to stick it Im of home.
This is the incident which provoked Raheem's reaction

Why would both players be stood down if only Raheem is at fault as multiple reports suggest? He's accepted responsibility and apologised.

It takes two to tango...and I would back Raz over any fucking dipper player..
Fucking victims..shame Raz didn't twat him good n proper

Gareth Southgate said: “We have taken the decision to not consider Raheem for the match against Montenegro on Thursday.

“One of the great challenges and strengths for us is that we’ve been able to separate club rivalries from the national team. Unfortunately the emotions of yesterday’s game were still raw.

“My feeling is that the right thing for the team is the action we have taken. Now that the decision has been made with the agreement of the entire squad, it’s important that we support the players and focus on Thursday night.

"With the agreement of the entire squad", who exactly is the manager then? What a spineless useless article Southgate is.
Couldn't manage the duty watch for a one man submarine.
Put him in charge of any Premier club, they would be relegation fodder.
This really vindicates the reason I will not watch England while this kowtowing, yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir, excuse of a human being "manages" England.

Handled very poorly in public by Southgate.

And to also say the entire squad agreed makes it worse.

Can any one recall and England manager publically shaming a player like this before. I cant.

One for the memory bank. There's nothing to be done but win the next game.

It's already started

If Liverpool and Man Utd fans want to expend energy trolling and baiting Manchester City fans then know that it just inflates Manchester City.

You wont get a response online, but you will get a response on the pitch.

Apparently they reconciled at full time so my guess is that either something happened on social media or Gomez said something to him at training.

I'd expect that something like that happened.
As we have no idea what caused it, I don't see any reason to believe that Southgate has not applied an appropriate response, whether by agreed squad behaviour guidelines, or from what actually happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.