Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Tbh I’m glad he’s not playing and don’t care if he never plays for the national team again.
Unfortunately I doubt Raheem feels that way...

Just when you think you can't like Raheem anymore...He will backed to the hilt over this by the City family - typically a mountain is being made of an incident that happens all the time in pro sport. Guaranteed they have both moved on and so should the media. Raheem has had to take four years of horrible personal abuse and credit to him in the way he handles it all. Hard not knowing the exact details but both players should have been stood down or neither, Southgate has not played this situation well.

Why would both players be stood down if only Raheem is at fault as multiple reports suggest? He's accepted responsibility and apologised.

Genuinely only seen this after the Echo popped up on my news feed, thought it was a piss take...

If I was l Raz, I’d be walking away from the the national team in a heartbeat, I don’t care if he shagged his sister, he’s the main man for club and country, he gets to diddle anyone’s sister!

Stop it City supporters,Gomes is a Littlewoods player,so he,s obviously the victim,please light a candle and say three Hail Mary,s Respect.

He's going to be getting stick on & off the pitch from now on by every fucker & a chance to give him zero protection from officials.

This could turn out to be really bad in the long-term for himself, City & us

Just another stick to beat us with. Whatever the circumstances would it ever be the Liverpool player, and in this instance the term player is used lightly, told to miss a match and reported through the national press? Would it fuck. It’s managed in house. The story was leaked by Liverpool journo Paul Joyce, so it is deliberately intended to unsettle. I’m fed up of our club being a soft touch for the press. Ban the lot of them. Could how we’re reported, our reputation get any worse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.