Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

Yep. I'm not sure this can be considered as part of any wider agenda. If it was, then surely they'd have banned him for the Liverpool game. I just think the way things are with this kind of stuff these days, the FA really have to be seen to be doing something, even when it was something like this where clearly there was no malice intended. I'm far from a lily-livered liberal but even I could see that he'd dropped a bit of a bollock when he tweeted that!

Had enough out for the Liverpool game and they already knew that they wouldn't be using VAR and Oliver so have now moved onto the Chelsea game.

Had enough out for the Liverpool game and they already knew that they wouldn't be using VAR and Oliver so have now moved onto the Chelsea game.

True enough mate. I just don't see this incident or the punishment attached to it as being indicative of a stitch-up. Now if we were to talk about all the shit that happened in the Liverpool game, that's a different kettle of fish ;)

Yep. I'm not sure this can be considered as part of any wider agenda. If it was, then surely they'd have banned him for the Liverpool game. I just think the way things are with this kind of stuff these days, the FA really have to be seen to be doing something, even when it was something like this where clearly there was no malice intended. I'm far from a lily-livered liberal but even I could see that he'd dropped a bit of a bollock when he tweeted that!
Come on. It was an innocent enough joke between pals.
No other club would get punished like this especially just after Raheem has been punished too.
We need to get our heads out of the sand.

with our injury situation don't you think a ban against Liverpool would have been viewed differently. It's a big boost for Chelsea while they probably thought the dippers would win whether or not Bernardo played.

He has gotten off lightly there in my view. Accept that lenience was shown and move on.

Love how the fuckwits at the FA whom despite their well documented and regularly displayed levels of absolute incompetence - know exactly what Bernardo’s intentions were when he made the tweet. Stupid? Yes, incompetent? Yes. Psychic- you bet.

Love how the fuckwits at the FA whom despite their well documented and regularly displayed levels of absolute incompetence - know exactly what Bernardo’s intentions were when he made the tweet. Stupid? Yes, incompetent? Yes. Psychic- you bet.

They have written about his intentions because they've interviewed him, he told them he didnt intend it to be racist, and they believed him.

Why are people being so stupid over this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.