Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

I don't think a joke between best mates could ever be as bad,this is a set up,this is see there is no agenda,we punish dippers as well,then bang 6 game ban for bernie
More like a very poorly timed 14 day ban, to include as many big games as possible...Liverpool game included, obviously!

When you see what happened tonight and you compare that to Silvas trumped up charge you get a position of clarity, the FA don't care about the moral argument they care about their brand and money. Southgate should have been instructed to pull the team off the pitch, fans should have been given advice not to go because they are now in Bulgaria and are probably in danger in some cases.

But no, let's sort that Portuguese Hitler out.

Can’t see it helping him.

UEFA need to grow some bollocks. Where were the police tonight? Imagine if a load of dickheads in one of our grounds were giving Nazi salutes. I didn’t see any of them arrested. Just chucked out.
It did happened in our ground a few weeks back but I didn’t hear about any of the Zagreb idiots getting arrested. So looks like the policing is consistent at least.

When you see what happened tonight and you compare that to Silvas trumped up charge you get a position of clarity, the FA don't care about the moral argument they care about their brand and money. Southgate should have been instructed to pull the team off the pitch, fans should have been given advice not to go because they are now in Bulgaria and are probably in danger in some cases.

But no, let's sort that Portuguese Hitler out.

I agree with zero tolerance but how should be be applied? The football authorities are in a very difficult position

If England had walked off they would have forfeited the game that they went on to win 6:0. This would have suited the abusers and given them the victory they seeked.

If the game is awarded to the team claiming racist abuse it then creates another problem.
A team, not favorites to win, is winning 1:0 and they walk off claiming racist abuse are they doing this to claim the win?

Going back to the England game last night, England walk off the game is awarded to them then the Bulgarian FA claim that the fans abusing the England players were in fact England fans hoping to get the game abandoned so that England are awarded the win

The only solution I can see is that a game is completed to full time and following an investigation the offenders are given a ban from the next 2 tournaments. Fines, ground closures are not working so the ultimate sanction needs to be used.

A team, not favorites to win, is winning 1:0 and they walk off claiming racist abuse are they doing this to claim the win?

This is one of those insanely irrational fears that people always try to bring up.

Who actually thinks that a football team is going to seriously plan to walk off citing fake racism to get an advantage if they manage to go 1-0 up? And not only do you think it might happen, but in a world where every stadium has 50 cameras and 100 microphones, and journalists in the stadium and every fan has a smart phone, that no one is going to point out that there was no racism seen or heard or captured?

It's just not going to happen in a million years.

Not going to help Bernie all this shit in Bulgaria, to me there's no correlation but the FA will want to show it's own house is in order.

Trying to find a plus, it may mean Phil will get a game if as I now expect with the spotlight he's in for a ban.

Not going to help Bernie all this shit in Bulgaria, to me there's no correlation but the FA will want to show it's own house is in order.

Trying to find a plus, it may mean Phil will get a game if as I now expect with the spotlight he's in for a ban.
100% agree bernie will be hung out to dry and made an example of.

100% agree bernie will be hung out to dry and made an example of.

Andy Hinchliffe will appear for the prosecution and tell us how offended he was.

I don't know the system but wonder if he can have a personal hearing and take along people who will vouch for his character and beliefs such as Mendy,Raz etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.